CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES is a software solutions & consultancy provider company with an extensive experience in building applications.
Strong Programming skills are the defining USP of the company. Typical projects involve advanced n-tier architecture, which integrate with back-end legacy systems and databases. The expert & dedicated team of designers and graphic designers excel in creating lightweight interface pages, creative flash demos, intuitive navigation and user-friendly forms and screen layouts.
The Quality Control team ensures that all development made is bug-free and adheres to the specifications & parameters mentioned.
MAIN FOCUS ON:
1. To develop and customize software solutions for our clients on project basis as per requested specifications & parameters.
2. To provide the technical or business resources as an outsourced capability.
3. To provide the 24x7X365 working resources facility which will in turn create
maximum customer satisfaction & a long-term loyal relationship.
CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES is completely committed for sustaining the highest quality standards through a continuous process of development improvement. This commitment is reflected in the following quality objectives:
- Focus on communicating with the customer to assist them in recognizing their needs, understanding the solutions, and decision making.
- Maintain a formal and mature process system conforming to the Quality Assurance Standards.
- Impart progressive and evolving training to all employees to improve the intellectual assets.
- Maintain ergonomic guidelines to improve health and productivity of employees.
- Communicate the mission and quality objectives to all stakeholders including employees and customers.
1. 50 Developer Team(Asp.net C#,VB.Net),
2. 30 Developer Team(Java,J2ME,J2EE),
3. 40 Developer Team(Php,Joomla,Druple,Dolphin,Ruby Rails),
4. 18 Graphic Designers,
5. 25 iPhone Developer Team,
6. 10 Android Developers,
7. 10 Blackberry Developer,
8. 15 People Sales & Marketing Team.
9. Consulting Team(10)
10. Hosting Team (10)
11. DBA Team (5).
12. SEO Team (10).
WEB PROJECT EXPERTISE:
We have an expert team of developers working on multiple technologies viz.
IPHONE,OBJECTIVEC,MACOS,COCOA,OPENGL,GAMEENGINE,ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,PHP,JOOMLA,DRUPLE,ANDRIOD,BLACKBERRY,DOTNETNUKE,AJAX,SILVERLIGHT,SHAREPOINT,RUBY/RAILS,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,YOUTUBE,JAVA,J2ME,J2EE etc. We have enough work experience for delivering the projects (Web and Windows based)) in time and offer the best possible facilities of project maintenance (for a budget which is economic n reasonable).
Web Application Expertise:
1. Web application based on E-commerce domain.
2. Web application based on Health Care domain.
3. Web applications based on Finance domain
4. Web applications based on Banking domain.
5. Web applications based on Social networking.
6. Web application based on Tour and Travels.
7. Web applications based on Hospital Management system.
8. Web applications based on CMS.
9. Web applications based on Trading.
Iphone Expertise Details:
1. App with having GPS functionality,
2. Apps based on UIkit address book apps,
3. Apps based on Card game apps,
4. Apps based on Normal game made in app kit,
5. Apps based on using Google API, GOHO api,
6. Exp. of using web services for calling various services (i.e mail sending with
attachment, sending cards images, sending sound files),
7. Good Knowledge of Use of Cocoa framework and other iphone frameworks,
8. Apps related to script/screenplay creation.
9. Apps based on Push notification sending,
10. Apps based on sound file streaming etc.
11. Game apps based on OpenGL.
12. Apps with having audio streaming functionality.
13. Apps with having the functionality of Voice detection.
14. Apps related to showing the PDF creation and calling them with webservices.
15. Apps related to photo Upload functionality.
16. Apps related to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functionality.
17. Apps related to paynet api for payment gateway.
18. Apps related to camera functionality of zooming in and zooming out.
19. Apps Related to FaceBook, twitter, Youtube, Google, Myspace, Zigga api etc
20. Work exp. On Mac Based Application like SYNC Bookmark, Message Shower, Address
21. App related to Comic Reader.(ePub files reader).
22. App related to Medical Organization, Disease Information etc.
23. App related to Online Chat Application.
All other features & functionality will be provided as per further discussion, specifications and Client requirements.
For the technical team, the work requires skills in IPHONE,OBJECTIVE C,MAC OS,COCOA,OPEN GL,GAME ENGINE,ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,PHP,JOOMLA,DRUPLE,ANDRIOD,BLACKBERRY,DOTNET NUKE,AJAX,SILVERLIGHT,SHAREPOINT,RUBY/RAILS,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,YOUTUBE,JAVA,J2ME,J2EE etc. Dedicated resources shall be assigned to the project and shall work under the direction of the project manager. If additional skill set are required they would be supplied as needed.
We have made the following assumptions in preparing this plan:
• All work is being done at Client directions and will be done on a time and material basis as set forth below.
• The company will fix all bugs related to coding issues. Any bugs related to design and specification will be considered as enhancement to the scope.
• The client will identify a single point of contact for the company ensures executive oversight of the project and will provide all domain expertise required for this project
• Upon delivery, the system will be migrated to the client servers.
The processes described in the sections below include the reporting mechanism for the project as well as the method for problem escalation and resolution in case of difficulties.
The Project Manager will have the responsibility of executing the entire project at CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Clients Relationship Manager shall be responsible for advising & leading the team on the most possible approaches and Client's overall requirements. He shall also provide feedback to Client on business-technology overlap issues pertaining to the project as well as the last point of escalation in case of unresolved issues. CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES Project manager will be responsible for resolving all issues raised by the team. The Quality Assurance Team comprise of a quality specialist who will see to it that the work is properly documented according to QMS standards.
CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES Maintenance Team will provide 24X7X365 Days work facilities so as to offer the best possible services to the Clients
PROGRESS REPORTING AND ISSUE RESOLUTION:
Daily Status reports showing progress against the baseline plan for the project will be provided to CLIENT. The report will contain a summary of issues encountered & resolved along with the detailed description of key issues encountered.
CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES will carefully monitor project progress against the baseline and analyse causes of any slippage. Regular conference calls will be conducted between CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES and clients so as to ensure an adequate monitoring and transparent exchange system.
CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES has a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) which covers all areas of the third party software maintenance process. All project management plans, quality plans, configuration management plans and other operational processes will be followed as per QMS. It also ensures that client requirements, as per their quality standards, are followed during the project cycle.
A Client needs to provide the following to the company:
§ Respond to queries raised by CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES within 2 to 3 days of request in order to get the work done within allotted timeframe. If the feedback is delayed, project timeline maybe affected significantly.
§ Shall not try directly or indirectly to induce the employees or the management team working on the project, to make any alterations in the project or to perform any other related work/project outside the scope of the agreement, at an unofficial level.
§ Shall clear all the pending invoices within time. Client shall not be entitled to claim any access to the source code unless all pending dues are cleared. Once all dues have been paid source code would be owned by Client.
§ Shall be responsible for taking delivery of all source code from company on a timely basis. CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES does not maintain the source code beyond 6 months after project is last worked on. If Client has not taken delivery of source code within the prescribed time limit (i.e.6 months), CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES would not be responsible to provide the source code.
§ To appoint a Project Manager and deploy a team of professionals, as required, to undertake the activities related to the execution of the project.
§ To perform the activities, as per the scope of work at Client’s direction and all work will be done on a best effort basis.
§ To keep confidential any information received from Client, in the form of memorandums, project plans and any tangible evaluation material (the “Confidential Information”). CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES hereby agrees, covenants, warrants, and represents to the Client that it shall not reveal, distribute, disseminate, use or otherwise disclose in any way, the Confidential Information, to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client. This does not include information which is or becomes public knowledge, or is already in CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES possession, or is disclosed to the company hereafter by a third party not known by CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES to be bound by a confidentiality agreement with Client or information that CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES becomes obligated to disclose as a matter of law.
§ To keep the Client update of the progress of the project from time to time as mentioned above in the progress reporting and issue resolution.
DIS-SATISFACTION WITH PERFORMANCE/WARRANTY
§ CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES agrees that it professionals will perform the services with at least the standard of care and quality usual in the computer software engineering industry. If at any time Client is dissatisfied with a professional’s performance, Client shall immediately report its dissatisfaction to company, and CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES shall immediately take steps to remedy the dissatisfaction. If after 2 weeks a mutually agreeable solution cannot be found, the concerned professional work shall cease and Client shall not be liable for the Services fees with regard to such a professional from the date of notice of dissatisfaction from Client to CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
§ CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES does not guarantee that the services performed by professional shall be successful in whole or in part or result in any product capable of commercial exploitation or in complete Client satisfaction, The failure of professional to successfully develop any product capable of commercial production or to complete Client satisfaction shall not be deemed to be a breach by CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES of its obligations under this Agreement. Client’s sole remedy for dissatisfaction with CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES obligations shall be as defined in this agreement. Neither CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES nor Client will defame each other.
§ CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES shall not be directly or indirectly liable for delays or holdups or non-completion of work in the event a professional chooses to leave an assignment or leave the employment of CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES. In such cases, CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES shall endeavor to provide a replacement as quickly as practicable after obtaining Client’s permission to do so.
§ The parties agree that this agreement is complete. Nothing stated or agreed to orally or in writing, if at all, in the past or at the time of signing of this agreement is controlling any longer. Should the parties wish to change any of the terms of the present agreement, they must do so in writing.
Client intends to disclose and receive information, in the form of memorandums, project plans and any tangible evaluation material to CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES (the “Confidential Information”). CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES hereby agrees, covenants, warrants, and represents to the Client that it shall not reveal, distribute, disseminate, use or otherwise disclose in any way, the Confidential Information, to any third party without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party. This does not include information which is or becomes public knowledge, or is already in CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES possession, or is disclosed to CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES hereafter by a third party not known by CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES to be bound by a confidentiality agreement with Client or information that CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES becomes obligated to disclose as a matter of law.
CAREPLUS CONSULTANCY SERVICES
([url removed, login to view])
"***HAPPY TO PROVIDE GOOD SOFTWARE & CONSULTANCY SERVICES ANYTIME***"
**********SERVE EXCELLENCE ,BUILD TRUST***********