Overall, 7 years of Total Experience in Data warehouse, Data Mart in the IT Industry:
· Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of projects – System study, Analysis, Physical and Logical design, Coding, testing and implementing business applications.
· Experienced in all project phases using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
· Actively involved with the client to get the correct understanding of business requirement.
· Extensive experience in creating data mapping based on discussion with the client on source data as part of requirement gathering phase.
· Involved in preparing of High-Level, Low-Level Design Documentation.
· Responsible for creating DataStage jobs which uses a graphical notation to construct data integration solutions.
· Managed junior resources to guide them about the requirement given by the client and how to deliver it within a given time frame.
· Extensively worked on creating/updating Parallel Jobs and Sequential Jobs in DataStage.
· Implemented ETL methodologies of Star and Snow flake schemas for data warehouses.
· Ability to mentor a team, Work independently or as a team member.
· Experience in Data Architecture, Data lakes, Data loading
· Ability to prepare test cases and executions for applications based and specifications.
· Worked on UNIX Scripts, UNIX environment and Perl Scripting.
· Strong Skills: Data Warehousing, IBM DataStage, DataMart, Snowflake Oracle SQL,DB2,Teradata, UNIX Shell Scripting, AutoSys, Tivoli Work Scheduler, ETL tools.
· Able to meet deadlines, ability to interact with people at various level.
· Managed weekly, and bi-weekly agile sprints with team sizes over 6.
· Used Scrum Agile Methodology in my work (Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Backlog, 1on1 meeting)
· Mentored team of 3 employees to follow best practices in agile and QA.
· Basic Understanding of version controlling tool GitHub and SVN
· Well versed with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
· Actively involved in creating inventory sheets for deploying the code to higher environment.
· Expertise in creating Unix shell scripts (Audit Scripts) as part of data pre validation or post validation
· Extensively worked on slowly changed dimensions, based on that modified the structure of Datawarehouse as per requirement.