I have graduated from the top university in Istanbul, Turkey in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and I am specialized in Telecommunications. I have completed my Masters Degree in Technical University of Munich in Communications Engineering. Starting from my internships and masters thesis I have gained experience in 4G research and protocol stack development in EU projects and development of a product. I then transferred to Intel to gain more HW experience in 4G UEs. Now I am back in İstanbul doing development for a 4G project in İstanbul and in my spare time, I am looking for new challenges. Do give me research on C++, MATLAB, ns3 or any kind of app development and I will do the best I can.
Sohbet üzerinden herhangi bir detayı tartışmak için giriş yapın.
Burada görülecek hiç değerlendirme yok!
Senior Product Development Engineer
Tem 2014 - Şu anda
Standard compliant LTE Rel.8 UL & DL ICIC Development
Tem 2012 - Haz 2014 (1 yıl, 11 ay)
• Functional Application Engineer Lead for XMM7260 platform (a UE communications processor capable of handling 2G/3G/4G technologies with data rates up to 300 Mbps): handling of field
returns, Lauterbach HW Debugging, collection and analysis of traces, monitoring
• LTE related debugging and testing against R&S CMW 500 Production Tester,
throughput analysis, trace bandwidth analysis
Protocol Stack Development Engineer
Nomor Research GmbH
Eki 2011 - Haz 2012 (8 ay, 1 gün)
• Redesign and adaptation of the entire MAC-Schedulers interface by referring to
Femto API belonging to http://www.femtoforum.org.
• Redesign of Layer 2 (MAC, RLC and PDCP sub-layers),
– Shortening of message flow paths
– Modification of APIs compliant to Femto API PHY specification
– Simplification of logic inside the stack via a more intelligent context storage
MSc. in Communications Engineering
Technische Universität München, Germany 2008 - 2010
Bsc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Bogaziçi Üniversitesi, Turkey 2004 - 2008
Mid & High School
Robert College, Turkey 1997 - 2004
Certificate for Engagement and Endurance
I have acquired this certificate during my job in Intel Corporation, in which I gave support in collection of traces during 3g and 4g data call. You can see it here:
Fair Resource Allocation for Inband Relaying in LTE-Advanced
2012 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC)