NAME: Arif Mohamed Elkhair Elhag Abdalla
DATE OF BIRTH: August 8, 1968
PLACE OF BIRTH: Ommdurman, Sudan
PERMANENT ADDRESS: 451 Block 1-2,
Aburoaf, Ommdurman, Sudan
HOME TELEPHONE: +249- 15- 579325 Sudan
CURRENT ADDRESS: NO 17, LOT. 55716
KAMPUNG SENGKURONG A
NEGARA BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
H/P: +673- 7145879
- Master of Comparative Law (M.C.L.), International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, February, 2006.
- Post-graduate diploma in Law, Training and Legal Reform Institute, Sudan,
- Post-graduate diploma in Mass Communication, Khartoum University, December 1995.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Political Science, Ommdurman Islamic University December1992.
- Bachelor of Law, Cairo University- Khartoum Branch, March 1991.
- Diploma in Computer Science, December 1998.
- Now, a translator and researcher at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Bandar Seri Begawan.
- A translator at the Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman in Bangkok, from 2007- 2009.
-A translator at the Malaysian National Institute for Translation2004-2008.
-A translator at the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Bandar Seri Begawan2006-2007.
-A Correspondent, Radio Oman in South-East 2003-2006.
-A Correspondent, Sudan News Agency in South-East 2007-2008.
- A translator at Yemen Embassy in Malaysia, from May 2005 to June 2006
- A translator at Libyan Embassy in Malaysia, from August 2004 to April 2005.
- A lecturer at "IBNU SINA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY- MALAYSIA for the following courses
1. Islamic banking.
2. Islamic law of jurisprudence.
3. Islamic commercial law.
4. Arabic language.
From, October10, 2002 to September25, 2004
- News broadcaster, editor and translator, united Arab Emirates Radio, between 0ctober 1, 2000 to June 20, 2002.
- Civil, criminal and shariah judge at the Sudanese Judiciary from 1996 to 2000.
- Part-time reporter for many Sudanese and Middle-East news papers between 1990 and 2003.
- News broadcaster, broadcasting programs editor and producer, Sudanese National Broadcasting Corporation Between 1988 and 1996.
- Part-time News broadcaster, TV programs editor and announcer, Sudanese TV National Corporation between 1990 and 1995.
- Assistant Director for Political and Legal Affairs at the Sudanese National Broadcasting Corporation between 1991 and 1996
- Chief Editor of the Sudanese Judiciary Newspaper, Chief Administrator of the Information and Public Relation Department, Sudanese Judiciary between 1996 and 2000
COURSES AND TRAINING WORKSHOPS:
- Courses on how to use the APPLE MACINTOSH computer program.
- The Broadcasters and Programs Producers, a training workshop organized by Sudanese Academy of Communication between December 1991- and January 1992.
- The Workshop of Rural Broadcasting, organized by Deutsche Welle Radio Training Center in cooperation with Goethe-Institute, KHARTOUM, 1993.
COURSES ,SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
- The 13th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement NAM as (translator and reporter), PWTC, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA, March 2003.
- The 10th Summit of the Organization of Islamic Conference OIC as (translator and reporter), PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA, October 2003.
- The International Conference on Islam and Muslims in the 21st Century: Image and Reality, Putra World Trade Centre, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA, August 2004.
- The Islamic Conference on Muslim youth and Contemporary Challenges, International Islamic University, GOMBAK, MALAYSIA, July 2004.
- The Meeting of International Experts of Human Rights in Islam, (Interpreter) KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA, May 2006.
- The 3rd Asian Media Summit, (Interpreter), KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA, May 2006.
- International Arab Translators Association.
- World Association of Arab Translators and Linguists.
1. Dr. Dirar Almahi
Dean - Institute for Islamization of Knowledge
Tel:[login to view URL]
2. Asst. Professor Dr. Uzaimah Ibrahim
Tel: [login to view URL]