Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- 100%Tamamlanmış İşler
- 100%Bütçe Dahilinde
- 100%Tekrar İşe Alım Oranı
Project for Stefanus Wayanartha Arjono K.
“Job well done again!”Jouni F. 3 hafta önce
Software DeveloperSep 2013
• Developing and maintaining Financial Terminal frontend applications which contain Chart, Socket, Thread programming and Financial data analysis and indicator formulas • Developing and maintaining Trading Terminal frontend application which contains Socket programming and Trading data communication • Developing and maintaining Financial Data Analysis backend application which contains Direct database connection, Financial data calculation, Socket and Multi thread programming and Test Driven Development. • Reporting daily progress and issues to CTO.
Software EngineerJun 2011 - Jun 2013 (2 years)
• Developing digital smart meter software which is used to setting the meter and reading meter's data. • Developing advanced smart meter dynamic library module to setup meter data. • Developing internal manufacture application to read meter and modem data for production purpose. • Developing and Maintain the metering software with has Network, GSM Data Communication, Serial Port Communication, Multiple Communication Protocols, Security and Encription, Bit Precision Data, and various Metering features. • Developing internal application to read calibration data and translate the data into database server. Implementing Test Driven Development on most of the software project. • Conducting internal training for software development team new employee. • Developing new copy protection using security dongle to the metering software. • Preparing Software Requirement Specification and Design Specification Document on any project and issues. • Conducting metering software technical support for all metering software products and projects. • Reporting daily progress and issues to metering software manager, and proposing new ideas to improve overall metering software development performance using JIRA.
Software Development CoordinatorAug 2007 - Dec 2011 (4 years)
• Coordinating and Managing Kiosk software and system development between two branches, Jakarta and Surabaya, and reporting the progress to management • Proposing new software products, bussiness plant and market analysis for implementing the software products. • Leading, managing, developing and documenting Kiosk Software Projects for Customers’ specific system requests (non-product system) • Developing Self Service Kiosk softwares for demonstrating what a self service kiosk can do, such as map application, car showroom application, receptionist system, attendance system with fingerprint, exhibition system, etc. • Developing new Kiosk and Digital Signage software such as: Customizable exhibition system, eReception system, Kiosk content management system, and Digital signage content management system. • Researching and implementing new technology into a kiosk system, such as barcode reader, RFID, Magnetic Card, Webcams, Phone, etc. • Researching various new technologies such as Embedded Systems like Windows Embedded, Digia Qt Embedded Programming; and Mobile Device Programming like iOS XCode and Android. • Designing and developing marketing tools such as brochure, website, banner, bussiness card, etc.
Lecturer AssistantJan 2000 - Jan 2003 (3 years)
• Teaching Informatics Technology Practicums, such as Programming Algorithm I & II and Computer Architecture • Conducting practical test for Programming Algorithm I & II and Computer Architecture • Developing Games for Campus Events such as Informatics Rally Games (IRG) and Informatic Technology Anniversary Event
Bachelor of Informatics (S.Kom)1999 - 2005 (6 years)
Introduction to Test Driven Development (2013)Processworks
In this intensive program, participants will learn useful principles of TDD including key practice of unit testing with popular testing frameworks collectively known as XUnit frameworks. XUnit refers to any of popular unit testing frameworks with architecture similar to JUnit. XUnit frameworks like JUnit and NUnit are commonly used in their respective platforms. Program helps participant to adopt test-first method of coding. Participants will learn practices to allow writing solid and reliable code efficiently using TDD. Program includes demonstrations with C# code. All demonstrations will also be good for programmers knowing other object oriented languages like Java, [login to view URL] etc. Participants will have in-depth hands-on during program. Content includes supporting topics like OO principles, Refactoring and Continuous integration in good depth. But this knowledge is applicable in most of programming languages nowaday, such as ObjectiveC, C++, Delphi, Java and more.
- Facebook Bağlantılı
Tercih Edilen Freelancer
- Ödeme Onaylı
- Telefon Onaylandı
- E-posta Onaylı