Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- N/ATamamlanmış İşler
- N/ABütçe Dahilinde
- N/ATekrar İşe Alım Oranı
Senior Fraud & Credit Risk Analyst, Customer FinanceMar 2018 - May 2019 (1 year)
- Telecommunication fraud detection and prevention; - Analysis of fraud and high-usage alerts; - Investigation of fraud-suspected cases; - Risks mitigation and awareness; - Documents and financials for recouping the damage; - Implementation or replacement of fraud-related tools and reporting mechanisms; - Customers’ acquisition rules and creditworthiness eligibility criteria; - Procedures and business processes; - Ensuring the balance between customer-oriented and revenue assurance strategies.
Fraud & Credit Risk Analyst, Customer FinanceDec 2015 - Mar 2018 (2 years)
- Telecommunication fraud detection and prevention; - Real-time analysis of fraud and high-usage alerts; - In-depth investigation of fraud-suspected cases; - Risks mitigation and awareness; - Documents and financials for recouping the damage; - Customers’ acquisition rules compliance and creditworthiness eligibility criteria; - Ensuring a balanced approach between customer-oriented and revenue assurance strategies.
Controller, Finance and Planning DepartmentDec 2011 - Nov 2015 (3 years)
- KPI monitoring reports and analytical spreadsheets (working capital, costs, prices, inventory rationing, sales, profits, CAPEX, OPEX, financial structure, cash flows, and CGUs); - Financial planning, forecasting and factual reporting of the complete set of budgets and reporting categories (US GAAP); - Simulating company’s activity and development; - Explanatory/guidance notes for the local and parent company’s management; - Opportunities for the company’s activity improvement and optimization.
Foreign Exchange Operations and External Relations SpecialistApr 2010 - Dec 2011 (1 year)
- Corresponding with national and international governmental and financial organizations; - Monitoring medium- and long-term state development strategies, action plans related to EU integration and various international financial organizations; - Providing foreign exchange rates statistics to the general public and authorities upon formal requests; - Monitoring International Financing Agreements and Repayment schedules; - Publishing of FOREX rates and main macroeconomic indicators statistics.
Intern, Economics and Planning DepartmentMar 2009 - May 2009 (2 months)
- Practical learning and acquaintance with financial planning, analysis and consolidated reporting processes in the company.
Salesman/CashierOct 2008 - Nov 2008 (1 month)
- Registering and executing customer orders; - Record-keeping for cash operations; - Inventorying products.
Project Assistant and TranslatorFeb 2008 - May 2008 (3 months)
- Surveying national companies for computing the statistical “Indexes of Confidence in the National Economy”; - Providing assistance in formulating the conclusions based on surveys; - Active participation at the official presentations of the „National Sentiment” publications launched onto the market; Translation from Romanian into English and Russian of “National Sentiment” publications (Consumer Confidence Index, Services Confidence Index, Trade Confidence Index, Press Releases).
Master’s degree in Corporate Finance and Insurance2009 - 2011 (2 years)
Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking (courses held in English)2006 - 2009 (3 years)
Assessment of the socio-economic impact of increasing the Republic of Moldova’s Quota at IMF
Argumentation paper of the National Bank of Moldova “Assessment of the socio-economic impact of increasing the Republic of Moldova’s Quota at IMF from SDR 123.2 million to SDR 172.5 million”. Following all legislative steps, the Parliament adopted “The Law no. 109 as of 11.05.2012 on increasing Republic of Moldova’s IMF Quota”.
The confidence level of trade companies from the Republic of Moldova had significantly changed
The publication summarizes the research done while acting as a Project Assistant at the Institute for Development and Social Initiatives IDIS Viitorul.
US English Level 182%
Tercih Edilen Freelancer
- Ödeme Onaylı
- Telefon Onaylandı
- Kimliği Doğrulanmış
- E-posta Onaylı