Over 7 years of SEO and Google Penalty Removal Service.
With over 140 Google penalties removed and link audits done, I know what causes them. I'm working with all types of Google penalties: manual or algorithmic.
Full portfolio is here (orange box):
[login to view URL]
This is a real portfolio with real websites, not screenshots (or photoshopped) from Google Webmaster Tools, where You really don't know the domain names because they're blurred. I'm not hiding anything or say "I've lifted hundreds penalties" without proofs.
I also have a Link Research Tools Associate Certificate.
Types of penalties I'm working with:
- Google manual penalty - given by real people from Google SQT/SQE team and has several variants
- Google unnatural incoming links penalty - refers to unnatural, artificial links pointing to Your website; in 99.9% made by hired SEO company or by competiton (negative SEO)
- Google unnatural outgoing links penalty - refers to unnatural links coming out of Your website; it could be link exchange system, affiliate program, etc. Also could be made by You/other contributors of Your website
- Google pure spam - refers to poor/aggresive content on Your website; it was made for search engines and not for users to boost search rankings positions
- Google thin content penalty - refers to content which is very small or copied in a large amount of all content on Your website
- Google poor quality content penalty remove - as above
- Google algorithmic penalty - given automatically by search engine; for now has two well know options
- Google penguin 2 and 2.1 penalty and future penguin 3.0 - refers to poor quality of links pointing to Your website; spammy, toxic, black hat techniques were used
- Google panda penalty - refers to poor quality of content on Your website; mostly copied from other sources or made for Adsense
- Backlinks audit - I could do a link audit and select good and bad links; after selection You could request removals for each links or use disavow (Your choice but I've found disavow is enough and works). This is good to check and clean link profile to make seo job more effective. Also if traffic/serps suddenly dropped, it's possible You have a google penalty (at least algorithmic)
- Keywords research - If You don't know what keywords are good, I'll help You
- Competitiors keywords research - I could find which keywords are used by competitors - just send me the list of them and I'll find all (and select good places for earning links)
- Ongoing backlink audit - monthly or weekly link profile check; good if You have ongoing negative seo
About hourly rate - number of linking domains shown in [login to view URL]:
up to 100 - 1hr of work will be billed
up to 500 - 2hrs
up to 1000 - 3hrs
over 1000 - 4hrs
If I need more hours of work - You'll pay only for number of hours we agreed at start and I'll just turn off the clock.