My name is Balint Fodor, and I am a web programmer-designer. If you have a great idea related to your website, don't wait any more. It is almost sure I can get it done, thanks to my strong interest and extensive knowledge of web technologies.
My highest priority is the satisfaction of the customer, and when you do business with me, you can be confident you will get what you want... or more. I do not work only for money - my profession is my hobby as well.
When a project is being done, fast and accurate communication is vital to accomplish what was conceived. That's why you can reach me via e-mail, phone, skype or msn in 16 hours a day.
After the project I welcome to stay in comm with you for further works.
My skills include the full knowledge of the following books:
• Betsy Bruce: Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 in 24 Hours
• Matt Zandstra: Sams Teach Yourself PHP in 24 Hours
• Julie C. Meloni: Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 24 Hours
• Kris Hadlock: Ajax for Web Application Developers
• Mike Andrews, James A. Whittaker: How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services
• Michael Morrison: Sams Teach Yourself XML in 24 Hours, Complete Starter Kit, 3rd Edition
• Phillip Kerman: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS3 Professional in 24 Hours
• Colin Moock: Essential ActionScript 3.0
Do you like chess? Then view some of the works I have done:
• Flash chess simulator program [login to view URL].
• Flex admin interface to activate/deactivate/delete items: [login to view URL].
• My website: [login to view URL], and the new developing website, [login to view URL].
• Website of the company I worked for: [login to view URL] (my development included the search module, category tree, frame layout, and cache system.)
Thank you for reading my profile and I wish you great success!