Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- N/ATamamlanmış İşler
- N/ABütçe Dahilinde
- N/ATekrar İşe Alım Oranı
IT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTMar 2014 - Jun 2014 (3 months)
1. Service to all clients with their IT manpower needs 2. Understand each work order according to the needs of the client, with close coordination with the Business Development Officer (BDO) 3. Screen and shortlist candidates for each work order according to the clients’ specifications 4. Perform reference checks on qualified candidates 5. Prepare resumes of shortlisted candidates and send them to the client 6. Coordinate with clients in arranging the details of candidates’ interviews 7. Consult with the client for feedback on the candidates sent 8. Coordinate with the client on the selection and placement of candidates 9. Negotiate packages and benefits, with close coordination with the BDO (Business Development Officer) a. · Ensure that good customer relationship is maintained b. · Fulfill same day/week service to clients and candidates c. · Make status calls to clients and candidates d. · Assist in business development activities, including making cold calls and preparing introductory letters e. · Probe client requirements as needed f. · Schedule meetings with clients and strategic partners for the MD/CM/BM/SC SUPERVISOR/BDO · Accomplish reportorial requirements 10. · Assist in the troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of office equipment (e.g. workstations, personal computers, internet access, local area network) 11. · Maintain pool of candidates 12. · Meet given target by immediate superior 13. · Follow and abide company rules and regulations.
Employee RelationsOct 2013 - Feb 2014 (4 months)
1. Coordinates and works closely with the HRM Manager in all matters concerning employee relations. 2. Monitors the implementation of corrective actions and ensures that it is fairly and consistently enforced in compliance with labor laws. 3. Conducts administrative hearings and documents all administrative cases. 4. Responsible maintaining, updating and safekeeping of important HR employee relations documents. 5. Conducts exit interviews and consolidates data for management report purposes. 6. Provides assistance to other departments with regards to employee relations and issues. 7. Handles and documents company events and activities. 8. All other related tasks as needed and as required by the Department being supported. 9. Handles and coordinates with the outsourced service providers. 10. Handles Expats and Filipino Contractors. 11. Perform task that may be assigned from time to time by an authorized senior officer of the company. 12. Perform recruitment activities 13. Perform task that may be assigned from time to time by an authorized senior officer of the company. 14. Serves as primarily level of support on all consultant’s concerns, rate increases, problems on extensions and all Contractors. 15. Perform spot-checking of attendance through telephone calls and visitation.
LISTENER CARE REPRESENTATIVEJul 2013 - Sep 2013 (2 months)
1. Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. 2. Answering customer inquiries on account information, billing information. 3. Processing orders for new service or products. 4. Acquiring and convincing customers to buy and avail products and services 5. Do the necessary adjustments in their bills whenever there are disputes. 6. Convince customers to purchase radio Click image to enlarge
Employee RelationsApr 2012 - Apr 2013 (1 year)
1. Develop, maintain and secure IPI’s relationship with all consultants assigned to client projects; 2. Minimize attrition through active monitoring of all consultants especially those with project end dates within a 3-month period (30-60-90) with the end objective of generating an annual PHP 1 Million Gross Margin from the contract extensions and unscheduled preterminations. Provide the Consultant Relations Manager with a report on any and all movements pertaining to end of contracts (EOCs); 3. Provide input / feedback to all marketing departments on plans, concerns, performances of all consultants assigned to client: Frequency: weekly or as required (maintain a database of these for easy access), This report shall include names of consultants to be blacklisted from IPI and the reasons why; 4. Serves as primarily level of support on all consultant’s concerns, rate increases, problems on extensions and all other consultant –related problems in close coordination with the marketing departments (MR). 5. Provide the Manager with a list of consultants with confirmed projects end dates and maintain database of all EOC consultants. 6. Monitor consultants due for client evaluation on a monthly basis and submit a report of all consultants due for evaluation 30 days before the scheduled evaluation period; 7. For all pre-terminated consultants, ensure proper process is being followed; preparing proper documentation for submission to parties concerned and for 201 filing. 8. Perform visitation to all consultants once a month or as frequent, if necessary; 9. Perform spot checking of attendance through telephone calls; 10. Establish contacts with client supervisors and Project Managers (PMs) who directly handle IPI consultants and get feedback on consultants’ performance. 11. For new consultants assigned to IPI projects, establish contact with these consultants on their first day of work to check if they reported for work and to formally welcome them to IPI; 12. Ensure that the consultants are updated on “What is New”, especially on programs or projects that directly benefits them; 13. Ensure that on-going projects of IPI Consultant Care and whatever new programs to be launched are implemented; 14. Perform recruitment activities especially through “networking and referral system; 15. Actively support the company’s “Outsourcing Project” and outsource and provide recruitment with leads of minimum of 20 new names; 16. Ensure consultant loyalty to IPI and ensure that no IPI is being outsourced by competitor 17. Provide competitive information to the Managers of Consultant Care, Recruitment, Marketing and HRD on a monthly basis or as necessary. This report shall outline new players in the industry including compensation, rates, benefits etc. Provide research on the recruitment industry and consulting trends as often as required; 18. Recommend programs to improve Consultants Care Program; 19. Perform task that may be assigned from time to time by an authorized senior officer of the company.
ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEApr 2010 - Apr 2012 (2 years)
1. Records and processes a variety of orders and inquiries received by mail/WMA. Investigate inquiries and issue the assigned type of orders or completes the assigned necessary tasks to resolve them within established guidelines. Deals with billing, payment and meter reading exceptions generated from various internal and external sources. 2. Issues work assignments to contractors, verifies invoices, and processes various production jobs and files to ensure meter readings and payments are processed for billing according to schedules and established guidelines. Updates accounts, and completes billing transactions to rectify billing errors and process adjustments and readings to the accounts.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEMar 2009 - Sep 2009 (6 months)
March 2009 – September 2009 (6 months) 1. Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. 2. Answering customer inquiries on account information, billing information. 3. Processing orders for new service or products. 4. Acquiring and convincing customers to buy and avail products and services 5. Do the necessary adjustments in their bills whenever there are disputes. Click image to enlarge