Leonard Parker Company – Miami, Fl. 1999-2002
Analyze business requirements and development of software and process solutions.
Development of project specifications including system requirements with estimates for analysis, development, testing, deployment and documentation.
Coordinate testing and implementation of software changes.
Perform program maintenance to all applications, including modification of reports, user interface, enhancements to operational applications, support and correction of any program runtime failure
1- Provide support, perform development and enhancements of a purchasing system written in Business Basic and consisting of the following modules:
b) Order Processing
c) Accounts Receivable
d) Accounts Payable
e) General Ledger
2. - Migration of the Order Processing module from Business Basic to the WEB, including the following processes:
a) Data migration from binary files to a SQL Server database, through an ODBC driver.
c) Middle tier development using Visual Basic, for the business logic processing.
d) Reports development using Active Reports.
e) Development of stored procedures in SQL Server.
Vistana Inc. – Orlando, Fl. 1998-1999
BBx Programmer Analyst
Analysis and develop of BBx applications, including specifications, technical documentation as well as user documentation. Maintenance and enhancements of existing applications.
1. - Analysis and develop of BBx interface for communications between MICROS 8700 point sale system and CLS Hotel system. Total Project hours = 180
2. - Analysis and Enhancements to Hotel’s availability calculation, to provide real allotment reservation to wholesalers, using BBx. Total Project hours = 130
3. - Enhancements to condominium collection system, to allow collection of future payments at reservation time, using BBx. Total Project hours = 80
4. - Analysis and development of bulk bank cancellation system, using BBx. Total Project hours = 60