Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- N/ATamamlanmış İşler
- N/ABütçe Dahilinde
- 100%Tekrar İşe Alım Oranı
Lead Mobile DeveloperAug 2013
• I jumped into this project mid-development and was needed for emergency strategy revision. A specialized routing and navigation API had been developed for a Government proposal. The product was builtto plot geodata across multiple mapping platforms. We had a web based 3d engine that could provide navigation and routing similar to a GPS device. The goal was to also create several native apps for iOS and Android to showcase the backend power. • I re-designed and re-programmed many of the front-en
Freelance DeveloperJun 2013 - Oct 2013 (4 months)
• Built reporting system for IDG’s major clients including Dell, HP, and [login to view URL] • Integrated with a major data source hosted by KnowledgeVision.com. Built a database trigger that flattened data into a reporting format easily modified by sales staff. Was able to modify the system to support the client’s needs, without affecting any other business process.
Head Of DevelopmentJan 2013
• Personally developed the core productin 12 weeks. I handled design, development, and database architecture while the founders focused on marketing. We setup a web presence and content marketing strategy to prepare for future SEO needs. This initial sprint was impressive enough to earn $500,000 in the first round of funding. • Built an API allowing support for Mobile iOS and Android products. • Developed/Hired/Managed mobile iOS & Android development in 6 weeks each. • Performed advanced SEO tacti
Head Of DevelopmentDec 2012
• Engineered and Designed a system that combines fleet management for private charter, peer to peer sharing strategies, and an industry disruptive idea of “share the seat” purchasing in less than 12 months. • Complex geospatial algorithms were developed to calculate listings for what seems to be a basic advertising platform. On the inside, the system has a powerful engine to compile routes, prices, seats, availability and inventory across 5,000 US airports. On the outside, we display all this po
Freelance DeveloperSep 2012 - Nov 2012 (2 months)
• Developed and deployed several websites for each of the franchise locations • Setup a unified lead collection API that tracked incoming leads from all of the sites and managed them in a central repository • Setup GeoIP tracking systems on each site allowing them to increase usability for clients visiting the wrong franchise location website.
Lead DeveloperMar 2012 - Dec 2012 (9 months)
• Hired to integrate an existing concept and design into a working web application. I worked with team members and helped finish up the project on a tight deadline. This quick turnaround allowed the founder to meet his investor’s goals. Product received an additional $200,000 in VC funding and was moved to San Francisco.
Lead DeveloperJan 2012 - May 2012 (4 months)
• Performed on site development and design work for post-beta product. • Integrated with Braintree payment system. • Rebranded the product with a white label for Janus Capital Investment after the product was purchased
Technical DirectorSep 2009 - Feb 2010 (5 months)
• Instilled agile development methodologies to manage multiple teams through development • Managed development, engagement, and communications for several projects o NFL Redzone: Game day portal o Pabst Brewery: Product release landing page o Taylor Publishing: Web portal for client management o Old Milwaukee: Facebook app
Senior SpecialistAug 2009 - Sep 2012 (3 years)
• Assisted in maintenance/development of Physical Plant Enterprise management software. • Deployed and maintained Pulsar Estimating software (SQL Server) including database upgrades, user management and migration. • Introduced a new organizational system and naming convention for management of workstations and servers in active directory. • Developed and designed web based inventory/management system to track and remotely manipulate desktop systems.
• Built company from scratch to help support overflow work from freelance career. Company now supports long-term maintenance, hosting, and development for all startups that have scaled past the capacity of a single freelancer. • Implemented a rapid prototyping and deployment framework that leverages the following technologies o Repository management o Project velocity tracking o Agile Development o Outsource management • Built vendor relationships with public universities and government prime
System AdminAug 2007 - Aug 2009 (2 years)
• Managed Windows 7 rollout • Implemented fiber backbone • Maintained Linux web server and video streaming software • Maintained and expanded Surveillance/Security system including proximity cards and access logging.
Bachelors, Computer Science2008 - 2012 (4 years)
Other, Software Security2007 - 2007 (1 month)
Scholar (2013)NASA Aerospace
• Lead a team of individuals to completion of various projects including simulated flight mappings, cost estimation of simulated mission, and presentation speech to board of directors.