A qualified and experienced information technology professional with broad knowledge base and ability to manage multiple, unrelated tasks, simultaneously. Seeking writing projects where combined experience, exceptional communication abilities, and education can be fully utilized.
* Employ knowledge of various software and hardware technology management to maintain, administer, troubleshoot, and repair information systems.
* Utilize effective interviewing techniques and mastery of listening skills to discern client needs and gather information, then apply that information to development and implementation of on-the-spot solutions.
* Research, gather information, and write documents ranging from basic training manuals to highly technical white papers.
* Design and develop web sites, and analyze and provide advice to web site owners, detailing search engine optimization needs, based on review of site source codes.
* Write keyword optimized web content, implement and deploy GNU programs and web services.
* Develop and implement system backup and recovery plans for small LAN network and multiple web sites.
Bachelors of Information Technology Degree, 8/2003
American Intercontinental University
Graduated Magna cum Laude with 3.83/4.0 GPA * Dean's List Recipient
[login to view URL] Transcript # 1492025
Job Role Certified Editor, Office Management (Master), Listening Skills (Master), Networking Concepts, Visual Basic Fundamentals, Microsoft FrontPage 2002, MS Word 97/2000, English Vocabulary, Mathematics, Accounting Fundamentals, Office Procedures, Business Fundamentals, Managing People,
Certified Advanced Resume Writer: Professional Resume Writing and Research Association 1999-2006
* Created, edited, restructured, and distributed numerous end-user manuals for ChoicePoint, Inc. Projects ranged from 77-page and 56-page field guide to various 5-20 page documents.
* Read and disseminate requirements documents, using information to create manuals and requirements documents.
* Interface effectively with people at all levels professionalism, to gather information and define details.
* Developed and published websites, including all copywriting, copy editing, Meta tag production, proofreading, and search engine optimization and submission.
* Utilize graphic manipulation software, in combination with desktop publishing and word processing applications, to develop and distribute marketing materials and press releases.
* Developed in excess of 6,000 documents over 7.5 years.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 9x, 2000 Pro, XP DOS 7.1, basic Linux Redhat 9.0
Software: MS Office Suite 365, Adobe Creative Suite CS Pro, Macromedia MX Suite, LynkSys, SnagIt,
Other: IIS 6.0, WinFax, MS Fax, Zip Utilities,
Laila was a pleasure to work with. She completed the work quickly and revised several things needed to complete the project. I would highly recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again soon. ~August