Leandro Pérez Guió
Calle Aquilera 89ª Esq. Luis de Feria. Vista Alegre, Holguín. Holguín. CUBA. 80100
Phone: 53 24 462225, email:
To Develop several kinds of Apps of any kind with any company to achieve a position of Software and Applications Developer to improve my education and career experience and to give all my skills and efforts to the Company.
• WINDOWS 2000/2003 Administration
• UNIX Administration
• Database Administrator: MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Admin, Replications, programming); Microsoft Access; MySQL and others
• 8 years of advanced experience programming in many languages
• Microsoft .NET; Web and Windows Programming ([login to view URL], C#, ASP.NET, [login to view URL], Object Oriented Programming, DELPHI, Object Pascal, Assembler)
• Proficient in Website development and design (HTML, ASP, PHP)
• XML and WEB Services Programming.
• MS Analysis Services (Designing Data Warehouses using MOLAP)
• MS Reporting Services ([login to view URL] 2003 programming, deployment, admin)
• VB, ASP and Visual Studio 6
• Multi-tier Apps
• September 1996-July 2001. Bachelor in Informatics Engineer at the Polytechnics Superior Institute “Jose Antonio Echeverria” (ISPJAE) at Havana, Cuba.
• Evaluation of Computer Projects. BancSoft.S.A. Havana, CUBA.
On September of 2001, began working in “International Therapeutical Community Villa Quinque” administering a computer network under Microsoft Windows 2000 and UNIX. Developing applications for the Comunity applied to Clinic Histories for Patients.
In 2003, started working at the COPEXTEL Corporation in Cuba, at a National Department called Department of Information Systems developing. During the last 4 years, I have been working at Copextel (one of the top 10 companies in Cuba (COPEXTEL, S.A) [login to view URL] ). I am an outstanding member of the Department.
Given my university studies related with Software Engineering and Mathematics, I am able to develop any kind of tasks with certain physical and mental rigor.