Doctorate in computational sciences and engineering with a history of developing stand alone software on Windows and Linux for various scientific and finance applications. Capable of writing scientific material in popular and catch terms.
Projects worked on:
- Environmental tool to simulate the multiphysics of urban flows including wind, solar radiation and acoustics
- HVAC optimization tool for cooling of a confined space with CFD, energy modelling and AI
- Development of efficient solvers to simulate the heat transport through tissues
- A ray tracer tool for large scale radiation computations
- A parallel enhancement of the Persistence of VIsion(POV) tool