SUMMARY Katargin Mikhail
Place of residence: Chelyabinsk E-mail: , phone [login to view URL]
1) the highest Chelyabinsk Polytechnical Institute (nowadays Southern Ural State University (SUSU)). Computer Science department.
2) Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor of applied mathematics
1) I took part in works in the field of detection and an assessment of parameters of signals. Applied methods of research – probability theory, mathematical statistics, numerical methods, program modeling of systems and processes.
2) My courses in University:– programming languages,
- structures and algorithms of data processing, databases,
- programming for Internet,
- network programming.
3) As programmer carried out (and continue) contractual works on development,
implementation and software maintenance on databases. The most interesting treat:
- Strip of branch of the railroad,
- Way technical data sheet,
- Payment of housing and utilities,
- The program for interactive performance of exercise on the transact sql language
- Program for management MySql databases.
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION ACS (for the Ural Social and economic institute).
Together with one coauthor I developed database structures (about 200 tables).
The system includes 14 client applications working with one database (MS SQL Server):
- preparation of curricula
- loading distribution on chairs
- loading distribution on teachers
- lessons schedule
System was implemented with following means - MS SQL Server, Delphi Borland C ++ Builder, Microsoft Office (Word & Excel using VBA) – for creation of output documents.Some applications are described on my site [login to view URL] in more detail
Mathematical analysis, discrete mathematics, numerical methods, probability theory and mathematical statistics, theory of matrixes. Programming:
Programming languages: С/C ++, Object Pascal, Transact SQL MS SQL Server 2000/2005.
English – technical without the dictionary, colloquial not fluent.
my site [login to view URL]