Nathan M. Keeter
Certified Senior Network Engineer with over 12 years experience supplying comprehensive WAN/LAN solutions to corporate clients. Proven Project Director with excellent team building skills, managing multiple groups with forward focus on goals. Solid background installing and seamlessly integrating wide range of operating systems, hardware and software applications. Extensive knowledge of established technology and practices while always staying abreast of emerging trends. Adept at defining areas for improvement and initiating processes for smoother flow.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Windows NT Administrator, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Unix Systems Administrator, Novell Certified Network Administrator (CNA)
Windows 95/98/ME/XP, Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP, Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD, Novell Netware, Macintosh
HP, Dell and Compaq servers/workstations; Cisco / 3Com routers, firewalls, switches, SonicWALL, Linksys, HP JetDirect, Shiva, F5, Alteon, and Apple Macintosh.
MS Exchange 5.5/2000, Sendmail, Qmail, MS Terminal Services, BackupExec, Microsoft IIS, Apache, Citrix, ARCserveIT, InoculateIT, Microsoft Office.
MS SQL 7.0/2000, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access
DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS/BIND, IPSEC VPN, MS VPN (PPTP), WINS, IPX, ATM, Apple Talk, NetBEUI, T1, Frame Relay, ISDN, DSL
American Parcel Express, Santa Fe Springs, California 2002 - Present
I.T. Consultant / Sr. Systems Manager
Design, Implementation, and Management of Corporate Information Systems.
* Development and Coordination of Help Desk.
* LAN/WAN Design and Implementation.
* Microsoft Exchange 2000 System Design and Implementation.
* Disaster Recovery Planning.
* Direction and Training of I.T. Staff.
* Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory System Design and Implementation
* Systems Security Planning and Deployment
* Developing and Deploying Great Plains Dynamics via Terminal Services
* Support of ADP PC/Payroll
* Development, Deployment and Management of SQL / ORACLE Databases
* Support and Management of a 20+ location Wide Area Network using Cisco Equipment.
AtomicPC, Irvine, CA 2001 - 2002
Technical Service Manager
Directed 4 technicians, responding to customer requests for server management, software and hardware troubleshooting, web design and system integration and implementation.
* Formed strategic industry alliances resulting in customer accounts worth up to $300,000 annually.
* Analyzed customer needs and equipment, identified requirements for appropriate systems and services and implemented order to provide full functionality.
* Programmed websites in HTML, PHP, MySQL and MS SQL.
* Developed remote administration of data center allowing for quick and easy access.
* Configured and maintained Bind DNS Servers and services on Red Hat Linux.
GoodHome, LLC, Brea, CA 1999 - 2001
Senior Network Administrator/IS Manager
Key factor in designing and implementing entire LAN/WAN/VPN network linking 6 locations on 4 MSExchange Servers, providing remote access to 2 data centers incorporating F5 Big IP load balancers and 3 DNS worldwide load balancers.
* Traveled nationwide configuring and deploying offices and data centers, incorporating all security, backup, Cisco PIX 520 firewalls and applications for safe web environment.
* Employed and maintained Norton Ghost for system imaging; configured email systems and sendmail applications.
* Designed and build help desk, defining processes and supervising 6 engineers for solid end-user support. Unified team with focus on complete customer satisfaction.
* Established tracking system for all help desk issues, providing follow-up with client to ensure thorough resolution of problem.
* Developed software that notified all in-house and off-site relevant parties of upcoming scheduled maintenance and upgrade downtimes.
Geo Publishing, Woodland Hills, CA 1998 - 1999
Senior Systems Administrator/IS Manager
* Team Leader on first live Internet broadcast from the White House, ensuring proper placement of all equipment and personnel.
* Maintained MS Exchange S
## Area of Expertise
Microsoft Windows 9x,NT,2000,XP