I'm Farhan Munir. I have been using Linux for both personal and job related projects for at least 7 years. Over the years, I have used Debian, Ubuntu, Centos. Some common tasks I routinely perform include:
- Setting up cron jobs
- Acccessing MySQL database over commandline
- Creating Bash scripts
- Taking backups of MySQL, SVN using command line
- Move, delete, rename, execute files over the commandline
- Install packages, compile libraries, update/upgrade OS
- Dabbed a bit with startup queue tasks for Linux kernel
- I am also well versed with use of AWS EC2/S3.
- I also work as a open source developer.
- Good in verbal/written communications (been talking to US clients for past 4 years at work/Studied in Depaul University Chicago for my Masters).
Preferred communication medium: Skype - munir_farhan
If you feel my qualifications meets your expectations - please don't hesitate to contact me