- A very motivated, proactive IT professional with 16+ years of experience in the areas of Embedded Software Design and development.
- Experience in Managing complete software development project for Automotive systems like 4-wheeler ESP system and 2-wheeler Clusters.
- Experience in architecting Product meant for IoT (Internet of Things).
- Involved in Rolling-out Architectural improvements across projects, like, Deploying Continuous Integration (CI) setup, Platform Architecture changes, Tooling and etc.,
- Design and roll-out of FOTA (Firmware Over-the-Air) update across projects.
- Experience in Device Driver development and Driver bring-up activities for USB, I2C, Ethernet Switch & PHY, SDIO, smartcard reader and CODECs using C on Linux, Windows & QNX based embedded systems.
- Experience in firmware, BSP development and Middleware development using C, C++ Language.
- Worked on Sensor Driver and Middleware development for Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Inertial and Light sensors.
- Worked on Middleware development for short range radios like BLE and Wifi.
- Experience in developing Applications and middleware for multimedia products.
- Experience in Linux & Android systems, WinCE, QNX & FreeRTOS RTOSs.
- Knowledge on AutoSAR Architecture and BLDC Motor theory.
- Experience in bug fixing, handling customer issues and code reviews.
- Undergone intensive training on Linux internals, Networking fundamentals, MATLAB.
- Completed Scrum Master and Scrum Developer Certification and practiced in Projects.