Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- N/ATamamlanmış İşler
- N/ABütçe Dahilinde
- N/ATekrar İşe Alım Oranı
Applications SpecialistMay 2014 - Aug 2014 (3 months)
- Involve with PCI DSS project with a release of a credit card system in ActewAGL organisation - Involve with system setup such as C-PAY , [url removed, login to view] websites and Web services - Involve with writing new Installation, Support and Test Documents
Applications EngineerJul 2013 - Dec 2013 (5 months)
- worked as an Applications Support Engineer for 6 month NRMA - I had exposure to development with Rostering system, Monitoring Systems and Reporting Systems. I had working with the following technologies: Java, JSP, Java script, JQuery, Ajax, Enterprise Java beans, C#.net, [url removed, login to view], Crystal Reports, Oracle SQL
Applications DeveloperOct 2010 - May 2013 (2 years)
- Developed integration of EFTPOS system with C#.net application as part of the POS System. - Building functions like refund, split pay and phone searches for the existing POS application in C#.net for the restaurant client. - System allows multiple mobile devices to link up to the system. Built the PDA devices for the system in [url removed, login to view] MVC. Rebuild the POS System in C#.net and fixed bugs in C#.net. Tools used: C#.net, SQL Server, [url removed, login to view] MVC .net framework 4.5, Silverlight, SQL Reporting Services, WCF
Programmer/Analyst (Market Risk Technology)Sep 2008 - Dec 2009 (1 year)
- NAB Capital Market Risk BAU - Working with UNIX, Perl and C++ with applications infinity, collectors and loaders. - I worked with risk analytical systems that feed in market trades and performed mathematical calculations created by quant analysts to give an assessment of market risk. - Dealing with financial technology involving Yield curves, market to market valuations and others using an agile methodological approach. Technology: Java, C#, NET, JUNIT, NUNIT, GWML, SQY Server, UNIX, Perl, C++, SQL, HTML, ASP.
Programmer/AnalystOct 2007 - Apr 2008 (6 months)
- Maintenance and enhancement of code in an existing Mortgage system and custom made reporting tools. Tools used: Power Builder, SQL, Sybase, VBA and Excel.
Programmer/AnalystOct 2005 - Apr 2007 (1 year)
Accenture (Contracted to Department of Defence) - Maintenance and support of client aircraft service Applications (CAMM2), a mission critical system for monitoring aircraft transitions across bases, the assembly and servicing of aircraft. - My involvement was to the services side of the system in the SSG tem of CAMM2. - Role included fixing daily problems that arose from the system on the software end, involving debugging the code and setting up test environments in some scenarios and database administration. - Also involved through the Systems Development Cycle of Patch releases through changing the code, writing formal documents (Impact Analysis, Detail Design) and writing up Unit and String tests. - Also involved in executing unit, string and integration testing. Tools used: C/C++, SQL, INGRES, UNIX, COBOL, [url removed, login to view], Excel
Applications DeveloperJun 2004 - Jun 2005 (1 year)
- Point of Sales (POS) Application. Building POS systems from scratch in client/server environment for various restaurants. - Built the application using Sybase Power Builder 9.0 at SQL Server backend. - This system has the hardware: Barcode Scanner, Cash Drawer, Receipt print and Touch Screen. - These systems are operating successfully and clients very happy with the results.