Freelancerı Projeye Davet Edin
Görünüşe göre şu anda aktif bir projeniz yok. Neden şimdi bir proje ilan etmiyorsunuz? Ücretsizdir!Bir Proje İlan Edin
- N/ATamamlanmış İşler
- N/ABütçe Dahilinde
- N/ATekrar İşe Alım Oranı
Private Tutor.Aug 2019
• GCSE Maths tutor • A ‘level Maths and Statistics tutor • Undergraduate Maths and Statistics tutor. • SPSS,R,STATA,S-PLUS,SQL,EXCEL,SAS,Tableau tutor. • Provide KPI on how much revenue is generated, produce dashboards with areas with highest demand of private tutoring. • Provide statistics on which subjects are in high demand to help the company target advertising. • Provide statistics on new emerging subject enquries.
StatisticianSep 2009 - Sep 2016 (7 years)
• I have set up and managed the PQ triage system for the whole of Justice Statistics Analytical Services and drafted statistical FOI requests in accordance to the Freedom Of Information Act. • Produced the re-offending publication. • Lead analyst on payment by results for individual prisons. • Drafting briefs for ministers and special advisers. • Developing data visualisation graphs in R and tableau. • Created dashboards for colleagues in regional offices.
Projects AnalystAug 2007 - Aug 2009 (2 years)
• Production of monthly reports using SQL, SAS and excel from the main database. • Produce quarterly forecasts using Holt Winters time series method of modelling. • Adjusting forecasts to reflect changes in legislation, which the model does not pick up. • Run statistical seminars within the team as way of sharing knowledge. • Answering parliamentary questions and freedom of information requests.
StatisticianSep 2004 - Jul 2007 (2 years)
• Providing ad hoc statistical analysis on large survey data sets like the British Household Panel and Families and Children study. • Data modelling, deriving of variables and reformatting of data to carry out longitudinal analysis using SAS. • Time Series modelling and forecasting of data sets by fitting ARIMA models. • Report writing and providing statistical methodology advise to work colleagues. • Liaising with other government departments that might have data needed.
Research officerJun 2003 - Aug 2004 (1 year)
• Exploratory statistical analysis of large survey data in SPSS. • Profiling and segmentation of people from the survey using SPSS. • Modelling and report writing on the analysis. • Help with organising conferences and mailing out reports. • Extracting Office of National Statistics data using SAS PAC. • Working with a research team to deliver statistical solutions to questions
BUSINESS LINKS ADMINISTRATORDec 1999 - May 2003 (3 years)
• Developed Sixth Form Database application used to enrol students. • Analyse and produce reports on the homework club attendance statistics for each term. • Liaise with Head of Learning Development Department maintaining diaries, and running of department. • Organise work experience for year 10,year 12 students and sixth from students with local businesses. • Liaise with Heath and Safety Officer to carry out health and safety checks on Organisations. • Organise careers clinics for students.
Msc Applied Statistics2003 - 2005 (2 years)
Bsc (Hons) Mathematics, Statistics and Computing1999 - 2002 (3 years)
Proven reoffending statistics
Statistic showing number of offenders by there reoffending statistics