I am AWS Sysop certified Engineer. Working as a solution architect. I have got a good knowledge in AWS(most of the services) with devops tools. Expertise in automation using lambda. Experience in some devops tools like
2. Github/bit bucket
3. Kubernetes/aws eks
6. Linux and Windows admin
7. Docker etc
I have experience in giving support . We usually connect on daily basis ( Mon to Fri) depending upon the time.Mode of connecting is zoom, gotomeeting.
We can connect and discuss further.
1. Provisioning and maintainence AWS services like EC2,
S3, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, Cloud watch, IAM, Patching
etc. Creating cloudformation template.
2. Monitoring and resolving AWS Environment alerts
using aws tools like AWS Config, Trusted Advisor,
Guardduty, Cloud trail etc.
3. Maintaining and Applying Security patches on both
windows and linux servers using SSM.
4. Backup and Restore planning in AWS.
5. Administration on Linux and Windows Servers.
6. Experience in automating infrastructure with terraform.
7. Configuration management via ansible, docker and kubernetes.
8. Worked on the tool like BMC Remedy, service now.
9. Have knowledge in Core Java and C++.
10. Experience in creating and designing website with html and CSS
I had a cloud assessment project for Mithilesh. He was very quick to respond and within no time delivered the project with the best output. Would highly recommend working with him on getting your projects done. Very impressed