* Web Programming / Conversion - proficiency in HTML and XHTML, CSS, JQuery, MySQL and regular PHP expressions. Also capable of PSD to HTML/CSS and PSD to WordPress.
* Web Server Management - expertise in navigating CPANEL. Knows how to setup, configure databases and integrate them on the site. Has a wide range of ideas on how to backup, restore and migrate a certain site. This may a Web Script like ManageWP, plugin-based such as myRepono & EZ Backup, or being done manually. Uses Akeeba Backup plugin for Joomla.
* Content Management Systems (CMS) - Joomla and WordPress Specialist. Knows all the "ins" and "outs", able to locate and troubleshoot errors as well as alteration of the program codes. Knows how to modify or customize the theme. Also skilled in plugin customization. Other CMS that being used are Interspire and PhpBB (forum CMS).
* Social Media Integration - integrates trendy social media portals to the site to look more interactive. This might be in the form of discussion forms (usually comment boxes), Fanboxes, activity feeds, Twitter Feed, sharebars, social bookmarking widgets, content syndication, and other techniques that can make the project site more visible on the Web. Also manages the Facebook and Twitter and even Youtube page for project sites.
* Intermediate SEO - knowledge in On-Page SEO and Google Webmaster Tools. Have also experienced using Traffic Travis and SEnuke (both are SEO softwares).
* Web Graphics - uses adobe Photoshop for graphic works. Prefers to design simple but sleek and professional-looking designs.
* Digital Media - proficiency in audio (voice over, remixing) and video editing. Knows how to publish videos online.