vaibhavvj adlı kullanıcının profil görüntüsü
@vaibhavvj
India bayrağı Mumbai, India
15 Mart 2004 den beri üye
0 Tavsiyeler

vaibhavvj

Çevrimiçi Çevrimdışı
- Java: JDBC, JNDI (interface for LDAP Protocol), Web Applications (JSP and servlets), Client-Server Applications (TCP-IP and UDP), Java Mail (POP3 and SMTP Protocols), Java Beans (EJBs), Java Swing, Java Applets), J2EE technologies - Visual Basic - HTML - DHTML - JavaScript - Developer 2000/Reports »»» Operating Systems: - Win NT - Win 2000 - Linux »»» Databases: - Oracle - MS SQL Server - MySQL - PostgreSQL - MySQL - Access 2000 »»» Web development applications: - Macromedia Dreamweaver - Cofeecup HTML - FrontPage »»» Web Servers: - Apache - Tomcat - IIS Web Server »»» Graphic techniques: - Macromedia Flash Mx - Macromedia Fireworks Mx - Adobe Photoshop 7 Standard Business Terms The process of our work is divided in 4 steps: [url removed, login to view] Project requirements and creating a outline and getting approved from customer. [url removed, login to view] a initial prototype, look and feel of the project and getting a 20% payment for project [url removed, login to view] and supplying the custormer the details at various stages of the project. [url removed, login to view] the project is complete customer sends the rest of the payment (80%) and we deliver the project. After the project is complete we do changes only for additional fee. Support for bugs and errors and free for the lifetime of the project. We also provide 3 month technical support with complete correction of problems during this period. Projects will be delivered only by Certified professional.
$10 USD/sa
0 değerlendirme
0.0
  • N/ATamamlanmış İşler
  • N/ABütçe Dahilinde
  • N/AZamanında
  • N/ATekrar İşe Alım Oranı

Portföy

Son Değerlendirmeler

Değerlendirme yok.

Doğrulamalar

  • Facebook Bağlantılı
  • Tercih Edilen Freelancer
  • Ödeme Onaylı
  • Telefon Onaylandı
  • Kimliği Doğrulanmış
  • E-posta Onaylı

Benzer Freelancerlara Göz At