* Accomplished, resourceful Webmaster & Web Developer with 5+ years experience supporting diverse clients and Stanford University.
* Hands-on expertise in the development, design, utilization and upgrade of Website, database and marketing projects spanning templates, libraries, active forms and usable interfaces.
* Recent training in Visual Basic. Ongoing experience in LAMP on Unix and Linux system as well as LDAP installation and support experience. NET and OOP application development/design and project management.
* Demonstrated business acumen with ability to accurately assess technical challenges and transform creative ideas into workable solutions.
* Bring an uncompromising approach to client satisfaction. Natural ability to build strong trusting relationships with users/clients.
* Exceptional organization, time management and planning skills; consistently able to deliver top-quality projects under the tightest deadlines.
* Platforms: Solaris, Linux, Apache Server
* Software: MS Office Suite
* Browsers: Netscape, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Mozilla
Computer Products and More
Sept 05 - Present
* [login to view URL] is an ASP/SQL driven website.
* Revise web pages to a more CSS driven layout to speed access and I optimized their interaction with their database to speed up page delivery.
* Troubleshoot web problems/php/asp problems.
* Environment: Apache, SQL, PHP, CSS, HTML
2001 – 2005
* Manage the Controller’s Office Website and 2 Apache servers supporting all faculty, staff and students. Site contains 1000+ pages and is largely composed of template-generated pages with some active forms and sections utilizing PHP.
* Work with Associate & Assistant Controllers, as well as cross-university departments, managers and staff.
* Key Accomplishment: Incorporated Stanford’s WebAuth system into Website, increasing security.
* Site varied in size at various times from 1,000 to 5,000 pages.
* Included were static template driven pages, PHP pages, and applications interactions with MySQL database, C Application for the Students, and a Perl Application that worked with Payroll for them to create deductions, various custom built apps for searches on account numbers, etc, and pages for requesting new accounts.
* Worked on an intranet secured system using Stanford’s Webauth that sets different levels of data accessibility.
* Built a development server for the Controller’s Office.
* Created a long term three stage web advancement plan; this included redesigning and restructuring the entire website, as well as adding in up to date versions of all applications, and adding new services to the website.
* Worked alone on the website, and served as the System Administrator, the Web Administrator (physically ran the back end of the site as well as did all front end development.). Technologies used included PHP, MySQL, ASP, Apache Server, a JSP server for the Student Applications area, which was secured by stronghold.
* Installed the Verisign certificates and re-updated them as necessary.
* Originally the pages were written in HTML 3.0 and then later upgraded them to HTML 4.01 transitional, and then more recently began moving them to XHTML.
* Designed the templates that were being used; the templates were fluid layout, to maximize to the screen being used, and could be minimized down and even read on PDAs and phones. These pages were also accessible as well. Although the pages contained templates, the design/colors were pretty driven by CSS.
Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
Faculty Assistant/Desktop Publisher/Web Support Assistant
1997 - 2000
* Supplied desktop publishing, accounting and Web support to faculty of the Graduate School of Business.
* Utilized books, journal articles, course Web pages, databases, illustrative charts and statistical information for Human Subjects Surveys.
* Supported coursework via marketing, statistical survey, business processes and research.
* Applied Web knowledge to locate information on racial/social marketing, corporate finance, operations, information and technology.
* Key Accomplishment: Skillfully built and designed Websites, online exams, surveys and databases for marketing programs.
Web Design Services, San Jose, CA
1999 - Present
* Supply comprehensive Web services for various clients, including site design, database design, site upgrades and usable interfaces.
* Clients: Premier Compliance Service, NetPredict, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], Beauty Technology
* Key Accomplishment: Collaborate successfully with customers, clients and management to produce innovative technical solutions.
Cella Barr Construction Engineering, Tucson, AZ
1995 - 1996
* Created application interfaces using designer macro modules for project directories, contracts, proposals and reports.
* Key Accomplishment: Developed user-friendly macros and templates, automating the proposal and report processes for engineering bids.
Education and Professional Training
Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
B. A. American Intercontinental University
* Courses in Visual Basic, NET, Application Development, OOP & Design University of Phoenix, Project and Software Development Supervision; other graduate courses in Computer Information Systems
International Webmasters Guild Courses
* HTML, XML, Web Design, CSS, Java, PHP, Smart Certify courses in networks and database design