The Base Principals hypothesis in the day to day work is the foundation of the project's success , therefore sticking with those Principals has brought an continuous success so far.
Here are the basic Principals to our work:
1. A deep understanding of the customer's needs
2. a broad and integrative point of view
3. an accurate and precise characterization of the problems and their solutions
4. analyzing the alternatives and their financial ramification
5. integration and interfaces to existing systems (that are not replaced in the course of the project)
6. improving the activities and reducing "bottle necks"
7. a detailed work plan and setting milestones for implementation
8. flexible development for future expansion
9. Quality assurance and working within schedule throughout the project's different phases.
10. Planning an application and it's assimilation on the early stages
11. support and backup for a long period of time
12. the customer should have control and be involved on all of the development and assimilation phases
13. defining the organized project framework insuring involved supervision and the customer's inspection on the work being done .