Hi I am looking for someone to draft me a demand letter. My situation...in the demand letter a persuasive argument why I should get $10,000 for the time I put in and a copy of any documents I may need for tax purposes. Business expenses, P/L statements, etc... Also, an agreement that I will not be liable for any of the tax issues that may arise.
...master accounts for accuracy. Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily basis. Maintain a billing control log sheet for all billings, indicating the name, account number, and date billed. Daily account receivable transfer via computer
...understands Private Placements well so we can create our PPM for $20,000,000 US. Total project is $100,000,000 and we can break escrow at $5,000,000. Structure will be having a General Partner own 1% of the Limited Partnership and the investors own the other 99%. Will also need help in writing up the Operating Statements for the two entities involved, the General
We are looking for an operational network administrator. You will work in a bank environment using cisco, juniper, checkpoint and Fortinet. Currently there is a lot of work, but soon after the migration the work will be limited. You need experience with vrf, bgp, ospf, vlan Switches are juniper, routers cisco, firewalls Checkpoint and Fortinet
I am looking for an experienced Agency which conducted already several similar Projects and can show a Portfolio. Project Details: Web Application with several modules and Interfaces to payment gateways as well as third party finance systems and interface to GERMAN (Germany) Tax Department through ELSTER. Preferably German Speaking individuals are what we are looking for. Mandatory => Only...
...content) 2. Product Delivery (We don’t want this feature) 3. Terms and Conditions of Use (We will provide content) 4. About Us (We will provide content) 5. About Secure Payment(Bank Transfer,PayPal,VISA, Master) 6. Store Physical Address & Contact Details(We will provide the address ) 7. Physical Store Photo and Branches (We don’t need this) - Store &
Would like a A5 sized flyer front desig...search 'the loop bar') 5) Need to look like one flyer, needs to be layered not a cut and paste. 6) Look at flyers attached. TEXT: ESCAPE meets CLUB 2020 THE EASTER SPECTACULAR BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 21ST APRIL 2019 at LOOP BAR 19 Dering Street, Mayfair, London W1S 1AH (3min Walk From Bond Street Station) 30+
...necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc.). Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed. Cut manual checks ad hoc and for exiting employees. Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP. Import files received from HR. Answer employees questions regarding any payroll issues. Manage payroll process for international locations. Other duties as needed
Hi, ...hospital screen it will display all details of employee and his previous reviews. If the hospital is satisfied he will proceed with the payment and it will get credited on admins bank account. Once employee will finish the job admin will release the payment to employees account. Could you please give me a quote to build this app? Thanks Akhil
...movements, withdraw funds (exchange points for gifts), deposit funds (earn points by several ways like referring friends or buying memberships of the website via offline methods as bank deposit. No credit/debit cards or paypal/ewallets involved at this time), verify account (document uploader to certify age 18+), other typical "my account" items as
I need you to fill in a spreadsheet with data.
I need a health care consultation company portfolio, filled by general statements, in Arabic and English in both PDF and PowerPoint and a website ready at least 10 pages, the logo and identity are ready
I need a book keeper to sort and organize bank and credit card statements so i can send the info to my accountant. A years worth of bank and credit card statements
I need someone to convert our Bank Statements from PDF to Excel Spreadsheet.