Build a test dream journal android app (4h)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: £61
- Alınan Girdiler: 4
- Kazanan: eslamsoda
We're a small team building a dream journal app. We have only IOS skills and are looking for someone to work with long term to build our android app, cherish it, integrate with the whole Google/Android ecosystem.
For this purpose, we're creating this contest to let you show us your skills, instead of your resume.
Your task will be to create a small part of our existing app, using our Figma designs as a base.
The part in question will be the home page, and the dream detail page.
Here are the design files (use the Source Sans Pro font if asked): https://www.figma.com/file/c12iRivvWwz61SrbphOUFb/design_apptitude?node-id=0%3A1253
Here is a short video where I show the two pages in a bit more detail (important to watch): https://partage.video/v/UBS72Pqoqsn1VQVfK2S37BaAjONcuxFtffcXr7Oi7Rg
So your task for this contest is to:
- Create the "home"
- Create the "details" page (only the "story" tab, NOT the "details" and "interpretation" tabs)
- Make the transitions fluid, add animations where you think they are relevant
- Fill the app with fake data (add a few dreams)
For clarity, you do NOT need to:
- Spend more than a day on this.
- Create any other pages (no login, no anything else. Let's keep it simple).
- Create the "details" and "interpretation" tabs in the "details" page, this would be too much work.
- Create the edit dream page
- Build the dream saving process, we will just look at the fake data you hardcoded
- Create the filter feature (in the "home" page)
- Worry about data structure, storage, state. Just hard code things, this is just to find a developer, you will not work with this codebase beyond this test project.
- Worry about edge cases or data entry, the app can be static
If you're curious about the app, you can learn more about it here: https://oniri.io.
We will choose one person from the contest based on the quality of your communication and the quality of your code. Here is what we're specifically looking for:
- Someone with a passion for Android who'd love to be the technical owner of a big android app, make it beautiful, maintain it, clean up code and so on.
- Someone who's willing to spend about two days a week on this, and maybe go full-time later.
- You can live anywhere on earth :)
Please submit a link to a github repo that we can test with a README that contains the steps to launch your app. You can also share some screenshots or a video demo-ing what you've done.
We will wait until the end of the contest (7 days) to review, so there is no rush to submit early.
Bu yarışmadan başlıca girdiler