Design for erotic models web site
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €1000
- Alınan Girdiler: 29
- Kazanan: JustLogoz
--- UPDATE ---
Not single entry has used the provided files as template/base for the designs. I appreciate all your input and design ideas, but the designs submitted should be based upon the attached files to be considered in the competition.
- Use "[login to view URL]" and "[login to view URL]" as a starting point, and work within the content area.
- Use the colors provided in the "[login to view URL]"
Templates have been updated accordingly.
New design needed for relancing an erotic models web site. The site is part of a larger portal, and as such has some restrictions in regards to content size, colors etc.
The site provides a platform for independent models and model agencies to post an advertisement ("profile") for the model(s). Visitors and browse these profiles, search using basic filters and view the profiles, with images, videos and more.
Site is expected to have a responsive/fluid design, using a two-step media query/stylesheet (smartphone and desktop). Smartphone size ranges from 320-700px (give or take), while desktop design is used for 700-940px. The portal design restricts the overall design to a maximum of 940px wide. See attachments for more information.
Allowed colors are grayscale + the 4 red/pink colors included in the attached files.
Design for the following pages are needed:
- Search result
- Profile page (independent girl)
- Profile page (model agency)
Below are the requirements for each page. Please read them carefully.
Designs are expected to be delivered in both desktop and smartphone versions, meaning a total of 8 files are to be submitted for the contest.
Frontpage should include the following content items.
- Top profiles, a number of profiles shown in a prominent position on the page, with their primary picture, name, country area and phone number.
- Search box, with one freetext input field, 2 dropdowns and 3 checkboxes (for filtering) - and button to submit search. Leads to the search page.
- Online profiles, a box showing the number of profiles who are online right now. Buttons/tabs/links or similar for the four main region (call them region 1-4) that are clickable and will perform a search showing profiles online from that region.
- Cookie notice. A popup bar asking the user for allowing the usage of cookies.
The search result show a list of profiles, based on the search performed on the front page. Page should show number of profiles in the search result, along with options to refine the search using filters similar to the frontpage.
There should be two different designs for a profile in this search result. One is for regular profiles, and the other design is for profiles that have purchased a promoted product. These profiles are shown at the top of the list, and should have a “premium” design to make them stand out.
Each profile is shown with their picture (if any), name, phone number, type and area. Clicking a profile leads to the profile page.
Page should be implemented with an "endless scroll" paging, loading more profiles as the visitor scrolls down the screen.
The profile page shows the model/agency's profile, with option to view more pictures/videos etc, and seeing contact details.
The page should show the name, primary picture and phone number very visibly. There should be thumbnails for other pictures/videos. Clicking a picture should show the larger version in a media dialog.
The profile has a text to be shown, along with links to web sites.
If the profile is an independent model, it should show the personal details for the girl. These are age, height, weight, bust/cup size.
If the profile is a model agency, it can hold information about more than one girl. For these profiles, a table of girls is shown with their picture and name. Clicking a picture should show a media dialog, with the primary picture, thumbnails of all the girls pictures/videos along with her personal details (similar to the above).
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Very nice work. Late entry to my competition, but worth the wait!”