I am currently developing an application on low-code platform Betty Blox ([login to view URL]) . This application uses Amazon S3 for document storing. We basically use two REST Services:
GET (object): [login to view URL]
PUT (object) [login to view URL]
Authentication of both services is done via AWS Signature Version 4. See also [login to view URL]
I am looking for somebody who:
- Speaks fluently English
- Has experience with S3 Rest Services
- Knows exactly how authentication with AWS Signature Version 4 works. This is especially where I am having problems.
- Is available for approximately halve a day in the coming 2 weeks
- You will guide me ‘live’ via Google Hangouts on configuring a GET and PUT (with ‘tags’) web service request in Betty Blox.
- You don’t need any special knowledge of Betty Blox. However, I want you to have a look at the list of possible functions offered in Betty Blox: [login to view URL]
Some of these functions will be necessary to construct the Authorization “StringtoSign”, “Signing Key” and “Signature”. It is up to you to select the necessary functions. For example: hmac_sha256(text, secret)
- I will consider the job done both when both GET and PUT requests work in Betty Blox.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada €231 teklif veriyor
Hello How are you i have full time and I can start to work immediately Please contact me and do let us discuss about your project Thanks for your posting
Hello I have been worked an application on low-code platform Betty Blox. and I have rich experience in Amazon S3 and AWS REST Services. will provide good result. thank you