The project entails creating a multi-step booking form for a travel agency. Part of the blue print for the booking form has already been designed in ASP so you will be able to get an idea of what I am after. The forms needs to be intelligently designed to generate the next part of the form based on inputs by the user. All information then needs to be captured in an Access database and emailed to the travel consultant for processing.
Part 1 of the form will ask the user for the following inputs:
1) What is the number of city pairs you will need air tickets to?
2) What is the total number of passengers travelling?
3) Select any additional services that you may require. (The options are a) Hotel Reservation b) Car Hire c) Cruise d) Foreign Exchange e) Rail Bookings
Part 2 of the form will ask the user for air ticket details for each city pair with a pop-up calendar:
1) from: (text input)
2) to: (text input)
3) Select a travel option (radio button)
a) I need to travel on the exact date above irrespective of whether there are some stops.
b) I need to travel on the exact date above if possible but I don't want any stops en-route.
c) I am slightly flexible with the date and want to make sure I get the lowest possible fare
Part 3 of the form will ask the user for passenger details for each passenger:
1) First Name: (text input)
2) Last Name: (text input)
3) Passenger Type Select Box
4) Class of travel
5) Which frequent flyer programme is this passenger a member of? (text input)
6) If text is entered in question 5 above then the passenger must be asked for their frequent flyer number.
7) Does this passenger require travel insurance? (yes|no radio buttons)
8) Does this passenger require a VISA for entry into one of the destinations? (yes|no|not sure radio buttons)
Part 4 of the form
At this point if the user has selected Hotel reservation in Part 1 of the form then the user must be asked the following
1) Type of hotel required (3,4,5 star hotel)
2) City/Town the hotel is required in
3) check in date (pop-up calendar)
4) check out date (pop-up calendar)
There must be an option to add more hotels on this page.
Part 5,6,7,8 etc. will ask the user for input based on whether or not they requested other options in part 1 of the form (car hire, cruise, foreing exchange, rail bookings)
All information must be collated in an Access database and then emailed to the travel consultant in an easy to read and print HTML formatted email with colour coding.
Bu iş için 21 freelancer ortalamada $203 teklif veriyor
I've analysed your requirements of website [login to view URL] completely understand what we need to do for you.i can finish it high quality and [login to view URL] forward to cooperate with you best regards
Hi Sir. I have made many project on Online Hotel Reservation and Online Ticket Booking. one of my sample is provided below. [login to view URL] Satisfaction Guaranteed.
I think 10 day is possible to do this job. I will send to you about web design and model database. I always kind about time schedule, thanks.
Hi, We are a team of professionally qualified people having a strong IT background. We guarantee the best quality of work since we have the experience for the "Verification and Validation" of a website.