For our office management purposes we need a program which will help us in a mail managing.
We want to:
– see and sort mails on which there were no response from the clients
– be reminded, after some selected time, about mails without response from the clients
– tag mails for future response
Whole program should be based on Thunderbird tags.
After sending the mail a tag is created. Tags have their own colours and meanings.
Greeen tag – pending
Orange tag – soon
Red tag – expired.
"Remind" option is chained with "Send" button.
After sending the mail add-on is adding a green colour tag (which means " [url removed, login to view]") in send window.
After, specified in deflaut settings, time the tag is being changed to "[url removed, login to view]" (orange colour).
After some more time without the response, add-on is changing tag to red one which mean: RemidReplay.Expired.
When response is coming add-on should remove the tag.
In the case when we are not getting an answer to the sent out mails, we are sending second mail to the client using "Reply to sender only" option, the tag should dissapeared and new one should be placed.
Each e-mail is having its own ID number, so our mail reminder should catch the situation when client is responding to the e-mail from a different e-mail account or with a different subject, and should remove the tag.
When we are getting the answer the tag should be remove.
When we are not getting the answer, after specified default time, the tag is changing its colour.
1. number of pending days
2. number of days before deadline
Number of Deadline days – is a default time of changing the tag to red colour (expired) – showed in days (1day=24h).
Number of hours before deadline – hours before changing the tag into an orange colour – showed in hours
Send button should send e-mails with a reminder by default. If not needed we should have the possibility of unchecking it on the check box. This option should be implemented on the new toolbar (as in example in [url removed, login to view]).
New toolbar should contain:
1. "Remind" with check box for switching on/of the default reminder
2. Number of days by default same as the one in the Default Settings
3. Calendar where we can change the non-standard day of reminder. For example on 23th of October we want to change reminder date two days ahead to 25th . We are checking it on the calendar. The "number of days by default" area should change the number to 2. But only for this specific mail, not in general.
We also need a new toolbar in a main Thunderbird window and/or icons to make a customize bar.
This toolbar/icons should contain:
1. Button for delete the tag for a selected mail
2. Option of changing the remind days
We also need a new menu in a pull-down menu (under the right mouse button) were we could:
1. delete the reminder tag for a selected mail
2. set a new reminder days as: 1, 2, 3,4,5,7,10,14 ... .
Hello, we have a great experience in exactly in Thunderbird extensions development. Your project looks quite clear for us. But thunderbird extensions development is qute time consuming in general. That is why we've sp Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $667 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, I'm quite interested by your project. I am programmer with sincere and capable. I have developed many project. Particular, I have rich experience in Thunderbird project. I can provide you the Daha Fazla