I am willing to install any flavor of GUI based linux which you recommend. I have worked on both Ubuntu and Fedora Core in the past. I will work on any stable commonly used Linux distro you recommend as long as it has an easy to use GUI. I can install Linux on my own - I've done this numerous times.
You will then guide me through installing and configuring phoenix 2.0.0 and hopefully another GUI based miner on it. I have installed and gotten phoenix 2.0.0 to work on my windows machine so I understand the basics of the program. Phoenix 2.0.0 is the first most important miner and included in your bid should be another miner installation and configuration which is GUI based if possible. I'll test the configuration for roughly 3 days to make certain there are no problems and speeds remain stable.
The machine will have a Radeon 6570 installed on it.
To sum up this project:
1. You will recommend a linux Distro I can use for bitcoin mining.
2. I will install and prepare the linux machine for the mining software. This will require no effort on your part.
3. You will instruct me and walk me though installing and configuring phoenix 2 on the linux machine.
4. You will instruct me and walk me though installing and configuring a GUI based bitcoin miner on the linux machine.
5. I will test the machine and make sure the configuration is running at proper speeds.
6. We trouble shoot and resolve any issues - then repeat steps 5 and 6 until the configuration is working properly.
7. I release payment.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $135 teklif veriyor
Hi there, i am very interested to complete this project. please see my past reviews related to system administration lets complete this project
I can install and configure phoenix on your linux server