I have an existing ASP .Net version 2.0 web application that needs to be updated with the Silverlight RichTextBox from Telerik. I understand that we will need to build a separate ASP .Net version 4.0 project for this and that's fine. I will simply access the new project from an iframe.
Here are the project requirements;
1. Set up new Silverlight project
2. Integrate Silverlight RichTextBox (will be provided)
3. Accept querystring parameters
- TemplateID - Will determine which stored template to load
- CustomerID - Will determine which customer info to merge into the template (uses replacement variables like [CustomerFirstName])
- Some others may be needed
4. Create a new Ribbon (RichTextBox button set) with possible merge variables based on account item type. There will be 7 different sets of merge variables. These merge variables should populate data into the Editor when clicked.
5. Save document to database
6. Load stored document if LetterID variable is in the querystring
7. Store XAML output for document markup
This should be a quick project for a skilled Silverlight programmer. I will be available to answer all questions before and during the project.