Hi guys. I need a few things done to an existing script. As of right this moment the script does not pass any w3c validation without errors and warnings. SO i want someone to do what i ask and as well let me know what else can be done to make it compliant. So here it goes for requirements.
- Add two containers for active content that will be pulled from a database, which means i need a control button or access added to the admin page
- Move some of the elements on the page to make the containers fit properly (cosmetically)
- Add a container that activates and attaches to the video player container when video is called (the video player is already there but see next....)
- update above mentioned video player to html5 with a flash fall back ( the code is in a PDF attachment .zip) - clean up all the HTML and CSS to make compliant and current to w3c 4.01 and css 3
- Put my Logo up, removing the container set up. The font and a jpeg are in the .zip explaining it
- OPTIONAL - add a way for me to change the background ( behind ALL the website ) so users dont always see the same thing outside the BODY of the site. Is this a JQuery thing?
- Make sure it all works when you are done.
Whoever bids on this do so ONLY after you have loaded the script on a local server or DB so you can see what you are dealing with. Looking at the [url removed, login to view] isnt enough. You need to see what my screen shots are showing you. The script runs perfectly on XAMPP. I think you need to add something if you use LAMP or WAMP. Completion to me is the return of the script with what i need injected into database OR detailed explanations on how to use the new containers you add without the database if its different technology. I dont mind using new technology if the selected designer prefers it over .js or flash. And the XHTML/CSS please put into the templates folder as the admin panel has a way to change the skins and i dont want to break that. As soon as i see that someone understands what i want, funds will be uploaded and the bidder selected.
Well i cannot upload the script, it is too big. It can be aquired from [url removed, login to view], its called osDate. it is a bit buggy at download. In order to load it in your loacal machine server you need to make two quick changes to it. Only method i know is notepadd++, find and replace, first find *.php _ ( &[space]= ) and swap change it to ( = ) , should be 55 instances. Then find ( &[nospace]= ) and change it to ( = ). Remove the brackets they are just to mark what i am typing. This script will then load error free in to XAMPP. Its the only server i have tested on.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $275 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, We are an outsourcing company having clients from Australia, UK, US and Netherlands. We have a dedicated team of developers with proven skills. Looking at the nature of the project, we can do it in the t Daha Fazla
Sir i have read your requirements. i am able to do this job in the same manner you require. please check your pmb for more details.