Hello PrestaShop developers
I am developing an eCommerce website using PrestaShop 1.3.1 for my client. The website has very customized templates and functions for all web pages.
There are about 28 page templates, all designed in Photoshop (in .psd format). I have detailed documents (page-wise) elaborating how the website should function.
I am looking for an excellent PrestaShop developer who can take the psd files and the requirements documents and develop an excellent eCommerce website for my client.
I have attached a document that gives an overview of how the website should look and function.
My approach is to work with you is to have a project plan which lists the deliverables, timelines and money for each iteration. I prefer paying for an iteration after ensuring that the deliverables promised for the iteration work.
Following is what I am looking for in a developer:
1. High expertise in PRESTASHOP, SMARTY, PHP and mySQL a MUST. I cannot overemphasize this point!
2. Excellent communication skill: daily updates on progress and plan for the next day
3. Great work ethics
If you think you are the right person/company, then please answer the following questions:
1. What is your experience with PrestaShop and Smarty? Give examples
2. How well do you speak English on a scale of 1 to 5, (5 = native and 1 = can explain in a broken language)
3. How much time will it take you to complete the website?
4. How much money will you charge?
5. What payment method do you prefer?
6. When can you start working?
It would be in a better position to make a choice if you provided me with an iteration-based plan for the project, stating clearly the deliverables, time and money to complete each iteration.
I have my own software company called Volare Solutions and am therefore looking for a developer/company that I can have an ongoing business relationship with.
My feedback about you on [url removed, login to view] will depend upon how well you fulfilled your promises and how good was your communication.
Thanks and looking forward to get great developer(s) on board
[url removed, login to view]