An xls document will be supplied:
Instructions for "List" tab
1. For each company name in the "List" worksheet (371 items), Google and find the contact email address.
2. If there is more than one email address, insert a row and add in the address and any other info.
3. If there is a person's name and title for the email address, add that in the appropriate row (Firstname, Lastname, Jobtitle).
4. There many be some companies you will be unable to find a website or email for. Just note this in the "Notes" column along with any other relevant notes.
Instructions for "Audio" tab
1. "We want to create a mailing list for ""voice over studios"" or ""voiceover studios."" These are companies who might want a foreign studio to recording in foreign languages. Here are examples of the types of companies we want: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
It should be real companies, NOT ""blogs about voiceover"" or ""voiceover how-to""."
2. Google "voice over studios" and find such companies. Enter the company name and email address and country. If there is a person's name and title, put these in the appropriate columns.
3. There are several other columns, but it is not necessary to fill all these out. If there are any notes, please put them in the "Notes" column.
4. We are not sure how many of these companies there are. We assume there should be 300-400. Let us the link of the Google search page you stop on when you get to 300-400 entries.