Website Cam talent


first of all please check this website to get idea

[url removed, login to view] ( this is the best reference , and i like its design and graphic )

i am going to make a website looks like that

++about the website :

the visitors who want to become a cam model they can send their appilication to that website , and when they appilication approved they can start their job

their job is to work on these website , such as , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] ....

they will earn on rate of per mins

++what you should design ?

you should design a website like these

here are the reference :

1) [url removed, login to view]

2)[url removed, login to view]

3)[url removed, login to view]

4)[url removed, login to view]

5)[url removed, login to view]

you should have experince about designing the website like these

please remember this is not adult website

and i think that website can be done in 4-5 pages

i want perfect graphic for that website


++what is my requirement?

you should have full free time for this project , if you are engage with other project , then forget about this project , i want you to concentrate all your time on this project

TIME LINE IS 7 DAYS or less.

++Who should provide the content and website section ?

you should do it yourself

you are a professional web designer and you have experince in designing many websites , so you have to be able to design this website and provide all content from the reference websites that i have mentioned


all the graphics should be unique and made by you.

and if you are first timer or you dont have enough experince dont try to get this project becasue at the end you will waste my and yours time and you wouldnot earn even 1 dollar

so only experince people bid on this project.

++some facts about the website

i should mention that visitors who want to send their appilications are women , so you can not attracted their attention by showing nude sexy women pics on the main page , so its better to use good looking face girls with nice clothes sets and also use some Money or Dollars pictures on the website

and also you should be Creative , and please dont ask all the details from me

++ payment

10% of project value will be send as upfront directly to your account in gaf and the rest will be sent when you complete the project and upload it on your own Web hosting , then i will check it and if it was ok i will send the rest of 90% to your gaf account and you will send the complete website to my email address or at my hosting space.

for more information :

i dont have time to answer all the questions online but ONLY if you have bid on this project you can send me your username and for your URGENT or IMPORTANT questions you can chat with me.

you can cantact online Y!M : spike_web2002

Beceriler: Reklam Tasarımı, Grafik Tasarımı, Logo Tasarımı, Photoshop, Web Sitesi Tasarımı

Daha fazlasını gör: www website designing com, www website designing, www logo free online, www free line com, who is the best logo designer, who is the best graphic designer, what will you do for a dollar, what to ask a web designer, what should you get from your logo designer, what should i make website, what should i do to design website, what questions do they ask a best graphic designer, what is the requirement of creative design, what is graphic designing, what is a professional reference, what can you do with 5 dollars, what can i get for 5 dollars, websites to earn money from logo design, websites for designing a logo, websites for designer clothes

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) south lake tahoe, United States

Proje NO: #260605