Design My Van Wrap ( Graphics For Van )
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: £500
- Alınan Girdiler: 17
- Kazanan Girdiler: felipe0321
I'm launching a new business called Zygamedia.
Zygamedia's first product is called the "Memory Machine". It is a Mercedes Sprinter van that has been converted into an office that provides a wide range of mobile scanning and printing services.
I need help to produce head turning ( largely vector ) graphics that will be transferred onto a van ( called a "van wrap" )...
The single service that I want to focus on for the "van wrap" is quickly, cheaply digitising photos in very high quality. Photographs are people's most precious possessions, they represent family history, life history and memories and yet they deteriorate with age. At points in your life ( e.g. death of a relative ) these photos become extremely important. The Memory Machine allows someone to quickly and cheaply convert their photographs into high quality digital form so they can be shared, do not deteriorate and can be passed down through the generations. The van can digitise 200 photos a minute.
The sides of the van present a large canvas to present a head turning 'scene'. Some ideas to help you :
- Photographs swirling through a machine to turn into data.
- Black and white photographs "come alive" in digital.
- Smiling grandparents looking at paper photos surrounded by family. Children looking at computer. Grandchildren looking at tablet computers.
- Arrive at the van with box of 1000 photos, leave ten minutes with them digitised on a USB key.
- Gift your photo family history to your relatives and friends.
- You do not need to leave your photos or send them away - you stay with them while they are digitised.
- Photos deteriorate with age, losing precious memories. Memory Machine provides an "everlasting photo, a photo "forever".
- Preserve / share your memory with friends or family.
Critical point - the words "Memory Machine" or "The Memory Machine" should really stand out. Passers by must remember the van, and remember the "Memory Machine".
The back of the van serves to explain what the business does in more detail. I'd like to include a continuation of any design from the sides, but want lots of blank space for me to add my own text in Adobe Illustrator.
The top of the van does not require any graphics. I thought I would just put the company logo on the front of the van.
I've attached :
- the logo for the business which I designed myself in Illustrator, and I would like this to features in the design but not be prominent. *small text* zygamedia presents *huge text* the memory machine. Or the company logo as a footnote. It sounds too "genetics company" to be prominent :)
- the .ai files with templates for the van. I'm interested in designs for the bodywork along the entire side of the van ( including the door ), and the rear of the van. Any raster images used should be high quality as they would be blown up considerably - the scale in the file is 1:20.
I would like the graphics in an AI format - I have Adobe Illustrator and have some basic skills so I would like to be able to amend text on the graphics.
Thanks for your help, feel free to ask lots of questions and good luck!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Fantastic job. Felipe hit the specification to the letter and excelled in his design for my van wrap. He went over and above what was required - I look forward to working with him again. Alex”
aba55a2c86da25ab, United Kingdom.