OpenCV stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library and is a popular programming package made especially for computer vision. It focuses on providing real-time image processing applications and aims to provide a platform and library of useful functions that can be used in real-world applications. This allows developers to develop image processing, object recognition, and several other applications by using the tools and algorithms provided the OpenCV library. An OpenCV Developer is an expert in programming and desktop vision with very strong expertise in writing and understanding algorithms.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenCV Developers made real:
- Screen record python scripts that can save time by automating tasks.
- Automated image scanning which can improve accuracy in applications such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Optimized video streaming with HVEC/OPENCV encoding, which allows for smoother video without any quality loss.
- Object detection and tracking from streaming video sources, making automated tracking seamless and accurate in various industries.
- Autonomous Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems for mobile phones, for security purposes or traffic management.
- Conversion of Models specified to run with OpenCV into lightweight TFlite format which speeds up processing when running on mobile applications.
- YOLO/PyTorch powered object recognition systems that apply recognition techniques over videos or images.
- Writing algorithms to detect streetlights and poles, setting the stage for hosting detection scripts that could automate operation processes.
- Barcode scanning systems powered by YOLO Algorithm, allowing large scale image processing operations to take place over videos or a series of images captured at varying distances.
In summary, OpenCV developers are highly capable professionals that can create real world applications with custom features in a shorter amount of time compared to other development packages due to its robust library of functions focused on image processing tasks for both desktop or mobile application purposes. We invite you to join the millions of clients around the world who hired OpenCV developers to craft beautiful applications on Freelancer.com!Müşterilerimiz, OpenCV Developers freelancerlarımızı 17,297 değerlendirme içinden 5 üzerinden 4.92 ile derecelendirdi.
OpenCV Developers İşe Alın
Python image generator advance
I am looking for a freelancer with intermediate level experience in using OpenCV 2D features for feature extraction in my project. The project requires the use of C++ programming language. The primary objective of the project is feature extraction.
Hello everyone, As a High school robotic teacher, I am looking some one to create a fully explained C# application that uses openCV and a usb camera. The application will be used to guide a robot to pick and place items from a table using the usb camera (2D application) . The application will needs to detect and recognize specific objects and determine type,position and rotation, the application should also have a calibration process - 1. pixel to mm calibration 2. hand eye coordination calibration. functions 1. take a picture 2. teach and save part 3. load part 4. get part location (X,Y,angle) Interface: should allow to run calibrations and the functions and show the snaped picture and live picture. you might find it good to know that what I want already exist but in pyton, So basi...
I need someone to write me a cv that passes through ATS systems
I am looking for a proficient freelancer to assist me with a project on planar lease area recognition. The purpose of this project is to identify the boundaries in a planar image and label the coordinates of each intersection point. With these coordinate data, we can reproduce the planar diagram. Closed lines will be recognized as one room. Scanned and photographed images will be provided as data for the recognition process. The level of accuracy required for this recognition process is high, with a margin of error within 2%. Therefore, I need someone with extensive experience in image recognition and mapping software. The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: Proficient in Python and OpenCV Prior experience in similar image recognition projects Strong att...
We are seeking a skilled and innovative AI App Developer to join our team. As an AI App Developer, you will play a crucial role in developing an exciting AI-powered application that generates art based on room images' color and material schemes. Successful Candidate will guaranteed get a 5 stars rating! Responsibilities: • Collaborate with the development team to design and implement an AI-powered app for art generation. • Utilize ChatGPT and other AI models to assist in the creation of an interactive and intuitive user experience. • Work on the image processing component, extracting color and material information from room images. • Research and implement cutting-edge computer vision techniques for accurate color and material detection. • Integrate the AI mo...