This project will need to be done on Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in C++ on Win32 console application: empty project
STEP 1: Create the Project and Main Class
1. Create a new project that consists of at least two classes: a base class and a derived class. It should also contain at least one more class that will be used to instantiate the composite member of either the base or the derived class.
2. The base class and derived classes should have at least one data member and two member functions each, in addition to the constructor. The derived class should have at least one overloaded function and a data member that is a member of another class (composition).
STEP 2: Construct Main Method
Construct the main method so that it can test the member functions of each of the parent and child classes by instantiating objects of these classes and calling the appropriate functions.
STEP 3: Build and Test
1. Build your project (compile your program).
2. Eliminate all syntax errors.
3. Run the program.
4. Verify results of program execution and correct any logic errors discovered.
must be completed with easy-to-read documentation and as simple as possible by Sunday, August 14, 9pm est