As a successful Creative Director/Graphic Designer/Production Artist, my career spans 14 years of diverse, progressive experience developing and managing artistic development and print production. Adept at developing and implementing effective, results-oriented marketing strategies, my experience base also includes public relations, promotions, offer marketing, and analyst relations.
As Graphic Designer/Creative Director/Production Artist for many companies from electronics manufacturer, promotional marketing agency, and printing companies, I oversaw production for a diverse array of marketing and promotional materials supporting sales and business development. Highly effective in this capacity, I designed key marketing collateral products to significantly advance market share and sales of new products.
My relevant experience and accomplishments include:
• Successful 14-year progressive tenure developing and directing artistic design and print production initiatives
• Broad based experience across all facets of pre-press and print production, including four-color, spot color, overlays, and match prints.
• Expertise designing a wide range of innovative, custom marketing and promotional collateral materials.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing initiatives integrating print and Internet media.
• Creative Direction: Promoting company message across all channels including advertising, public relations, marketing/sales collateral and dynamic web site. Developing innovative promotional materials to advance sales and market positioning. Managing all facets of art department operations. Developing and executing marketing and sales strategies. Conducting public relations and client relationship building activities.
• Graphic Design: Creating original artwork and marketing/business development materials, including brochures, logos, illustrations, and sales presentations. Employing high-end graphic design software to develop advanced electronic and print products. Developing custom decals from client line art.
• Print Production: Performing all facets of printing process life cycle, from concept through production. Producing four-color, two- to three-spot color films and silkscreen prints. Conduct pre-press activities. Performing color separation, overlays, match prints, and layout to produce films and silkscreen prints. Developing traditional and digital print products for retail customers.
• Key Strengths: Strong creative vision, with proven experience in innovative graphic design. Deep knowledge of creative process across print and web media. Extensive expertise in film-output process and equipment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to establish rapport across all levels. Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, QuarkXPress; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker; and Dreamweaver.
• Accomplishments: Ten-year progressive tenure in high-end creative design and production. Played a key role in developing highly effective marketing and promotional collateral materials to advance sales and market share. Designed and executed an integrated print and Internet marketing strategy. Established and cultivated key business and vendor relationships.