SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Over all SEVENTEEN years of total experience as an Oracle professional on various H/W with UNIX & Windows platform.
• Over NINE years of experience as OracleApps DBA R12/11.5.10/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7/11.5.5/11.0.3/10.7 on Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux Servers
• Over SEVENTEEN years of experience as Core DBA on Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux Servers &Windows platform
• As Oracle Apps DBA an excellent record in delivering results to users. Blend the ability to conceptualize a range of innovative technical solution to complex business problems, with the responsibility of delivering concrete programmatic, reliable systems that work for end users.
• Experience in Installation of oracle apps 12.2/11.5.10/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7 Sun Solaris, HPUX and Linux.
• Experience in implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite R12, 184.108.40.206, 11.5.9 on HP-UX and Sun Solaris and Linux with complete lifecycle using AIM Methodology.
• Handled independently the upgrade project of Oracle Apps 11.0.3 and 11.5.7 to 11.5.9 right from project initiation to go-live with conversion of single-Organization to Multi-Organization.
• Experience in Oracle Applications Patching, APPSADMIN (Ad utilities) and SYSADMIN on various UNIX platforms.
• Experience in Cloning using Adclone, Rapidclone and Adconfig.
• Having good understanding of RAC & Clustering technologies on Multi-Node with Parallel Concurrent Processing PCP and Load Balancing LB of Oracle Application.
• Troubleshooting Oracle Apps Concurrent Manager, Forms and Reports related issues with Performance Tuning of Oracle Server and Applications.
• Experience in performing Backup & Recovery using various backup tools like Veritas Netbackup with RMAN integration, LEGATO, OMNI Backup.
• Experience in the development of client-specific solutions, including technical design of servers and determining server sizing requirements.
• Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions.
• Experience in Evaluating, monitoring and managing the Oracle database, Oracle application server and application performance.
• Experience in Apache, Forms, Reports Server administration.
• Experience in Production Support of Oracle database 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 with upgrade of 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
• Experience in using monitoring tools like HP-Open View, FogLight, SpotLight, OEM, TOAD
• Oracle 9I Certified Associate.
Oracle E-Business Suite: Oracle Apps 188.8.131.52/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7/11.5.5/11.0.3/10.7.
Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0/2000, Sun Solaris 7.0/8.0/9.0, Linux 3.0 Server, HP-UX 10.20/11.11i, Compaq True 64, SCO Open 5.0, SCO UNIX 3.2.4, UNIX 3.1, Windows 95/98 and OS/400.
RDBMS: Oracle 9.0/9.2 under Sun Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows, Oracle 184.108.40.206 under Sun Solaris, HPUX, Windows, Oracle 7.3 under Sco Open 5.0, Oracle 7.3 under HP-UX 10.20, Oracle 7.0 & 6.0 under SCO UNIX (SQL*DBA, Server Manager, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Imp/Exp, SQL*Loader, OEM), MS SQL Server 7.0 and MYSQL (Overview), DB2/400 on AS/400 UNIFY under UNIX 3.1.
Front End Tools: Oracle Developer/2000 (Form 5.0 & Report 3.0), SQL*Form 3.0, Pro*C, SQL*ReportWriter, SQL*Menu, Visual Basic 6.0.
Programming Languages: C/C++, COBOL (DOS/UNIX), TURBO PASCAL 7.0, FORTRAN 77, CL/400, RPG/400, PL/SQL.