I am Linux sysadmin having experience of 15+ years in the Web Hosting industry .and 23+ years of overall IT experience. I manage servers, VPS, Cloud instances, or IT infrastructure for my various clients having mostly Cpanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, VestaCP, Plesk, Cyberpanel, SolusVM, Virtulizor, etc. They are hosted all across the world like Amazon, Azure, Linode, DigitalOcean, private data center, on-premise, or any other hosting providers, ranging from simple shared hosting to complex multi-node cloud deployment.
I have completed CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, CIW Associate, CIW Professional - Server Administrator, CPanel Professional, WHM Administrator, system administrator certification from Cpanel university, Inter server certification, Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) and Certified Novel Administrator (CNA) (quite old certifications). Intel certification which is now discontinued.
My strengths and Skills
* Installation and configuration of applications
* In-depth knowledge of various control panels like CPanel/WHM, Plesk, CyberPanel, Solusvm, Virtulizor, Webmin, VistaCP, etc.
* Initial server setup and hardening
* VPS, Dedicated server, Cloud, Datacenter Management
* Performance tuning of Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Litespeed, PHP
* Troubleshoot and fix High CPU loads, High disk I/O and high memory utilization
* Setup and manage virtualization server using OpenVZ, KVM, Xen, Proxmox, LXC. Can setup multiple virtualization on same server e.g KVM+OpenVZ, Proxmox + OpenVZ
* Migration of website or apps from any server to the cloud or vice versa
* Migrating websites from shared to VPS or control panel to a LAMP stack
* WordPress installation, migration, troubleshooting, Malware removal, and performance tuning
* Magento installation, migration, troubleshooting, Malware removal, and performance tuning
* WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Prestashop or custom script speed optimization.
* Server security scan and audit
* Recover compromised Server, install firewall and security patches
* Configure Backup for Cpanel/WHM, multiplication backups, Disaster recovery plans
* Configure high availability cluster
* Manage DNS cluster on Cpanel DNSOnly versions, Managed DNS from different hosting providers (Godaddy, NetworkSolutions, SRSPlus, 1on1, Namecheap, etc)
* Monitoring and fine-tuning various services and applications on a server.
* Setup and configure various development and testing environments.
* Provide technical guidance to start Web Hosting Business, Configure servers and infrastructure to provide complete shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated server hosting solutions using billing Softwares like WHMCS, Clientexec, Blesta, etc.
I learn and adapt quickly. Update my skills regularly. I enjoy my work and value every penny that the client is paying for service. Looking forward to helping you to overcome your challenges with my expertise.
Thanks and Best Regards,