- A position in IT Professional, which offers wide variety of IT solutions and experiences.
- Seeking a challenging position in Information Technology and Software development that offer extensive experiences.
- MBS (Master in Business Study (Patan Multiple Campus)
- B.E. in Computer Engineering, (Kathmandu Engineering College, Kalimati) T.U. 2003
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering: Pulchowk Campus, T.U. in First Division. 1997.
- S.L.C: Ananda Kuti Vidhya Peeth, Swyambhu, HMG, in First Division, 1994.
Highly motivated, creative and versatile Computer Engineer with 6+ years of experience in IT/software development and 5+ year of experience in various construction fields. Especially skilled in Java, Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2002/2005/2008, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000-2005, VB technology and AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, 3DS-Max and capable of self-learning and working relationship with completely different people in new environment.
- Software Development in Visual [login to view URL] 2008, 2005 and 2003, C#.Net, Java related software development, C/C++, web technology (ASP.Net), SQL Server 2000-2005.
- Design Pattern and UML.
- Network designed, installed, maintained and troubleshooting.
- Computer Aided Design and 3 Dimensional Visualization.
- Design and supervision of residential buildings.
- Work Experiences
- Project Manager / System Analyst ( 2007 till date)
- Coordinate a team of professional freelancers.
- Analyze overall system and coordinate with programmers.
- Design/develop software as per client requirements.
- Senior Java Consultant (2 months contract.)
- Customize existing system (Sphere, a project management system)
- Further enhancement of the system.
- Platform: JSP; Oacle/MySql/Access
- Design Engineer. (Head of Section) 2007 (On contract).
- Make design plan/calculation/review/verifications/validations of highway lighting poles system.
- Monitoring/design and sign them before manufacturing.
- Dealing with customer for the final approval.
- Follow up new design in factory to see if they are verified and valid.
- Interact with other departments/customers/consultants.
- Freelancer / Software Coordinator. (2004 till date)
- Clinic Software, C#.Net Framework 1.1. (Freelance work for a small Dental Clinic from 1/3/2004 to 11/1/2006)
- Developing Modules based on DotNetNuke for a portal called “NotarySofware” (Worked for an American Real State company from 12/5/2006 to 1/1/2006
(NotarySoftware is a web portal for Real State Business)
- Ubiqo Security system on J2ME
(Java based mobile application system for money transaction)
- Entertainment site for Swedish web portal on asp.net 2008 and MS SQL Server 2008
(Multipurpose web portal with fully AJAX based)
- Job web portal. (asp.net 2008, MS SQL Server 2005)
(Updated existing job web portal for a Swedish based website called Volontarbyran with advance search function including google map)
- Video Conferencing on JAVA
(Developed module to transfer real time video using JMF)
- Hospital management system on C# and MS SQL Server 2005
(Complete hospital management system for a children hospital (IFCH))
- Dot Net Programmer. (13/2/2006 to 15/3/2007).
- Responsibility to develop software, based on Belgium Software Development Company.
- Analysis of software, communicating with client and deployment of software.
(Software development in Visual [login to view URL] 2005 C# and VB, ASP.Net C# and VB, and SQL Server 2005)
(Have worked based on Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- Java Consultant. (2006)
- Responsibility to guide programmer on coding and monitor the project.
- Project is for Japanese research institute, NIIJ (National Institute of Information Tech Japan)
Based on Java Technology (Features are: - Blog Management, semantic text extraction, Topic Maps, XTM, Microsoft Power Point parsing).
- Java Programmer (2004)
- Responsibilities in Module programming according to the UML from Japan.
(Web Based Japanese Project in JAVA platform, JSP, EJB and Java)
Ref: JNCC (Japan Nepal Computer Collaboration)
- Java Programmer. (2003)
- Responsibility to develop Software in Java
- Involved in a module of secure portal for instant message.
- Academic Project Coordinator/Lecturer, (August 2002 - Jan 2004)
- Responsibility of Project coordinating and teaching the java language for final year and 3rd year computer engineering students.
- Guidance in Projects and troubleshooting.
(Project Coordinating (Java, C/C++ and AI), conducting class and supporting academic projects)
- Draftsperson, MORRISON KNUDSEN INTERNATIONAL, INC (On Contract) – International Construction Consultancy, America ( for Kali Gandhaki “A” Hydro Prower Project, Beltari, NEA Village, Syangja). (April 1999 to August 1999)
- Draftsperson, correction and maintain of drawings on the site at Turbine Section.
- Supervisor/Draftsperson, (On Contract)
- Road Supervisor and evaluations.
- Quantity analysis, calculation and making final bills.
(Project in (Arniko Highway Project, Phase II) and Supervision of construction for final billing, 1997-1998)
- Building Designer, (June 1998 – Jan 2001)
- Supervision of land and design of buildings/structure.
(Building Design For Lalitpur Municipality,)
Ref: PROGRESSIVE BUILDING DESIGN (P) Ltd.