Hasan Mahamud Rana
[Edited by Admin]
Seeking a position in networking and security where I can apply my knowledge and experience.
DOS, Windows 9x, 2000, XP, 2003 server, Redhat Enterprise Linux. 4, Cisco IOS , Exchange 5.5 & 2000
Blue-coat, ASA, PIX, NAC, CS-MARS, CSM, Access-list, SSH, DES/3DES, Radius/TACACS/IPSEC
Cisco Router/Switches, PIX/ASA, NAC, Huawei Router/Switches, Juniper Products etc.
Network Monitoring and design tools
Solar wind, MRTG, Cacti, Router Sim , Netsim , Dynagen , Packet Tracer. LMS etc.
Microsoft-Word, Excel, PowerPoint. FrontPage, Outlook, Project, Visio.
RIP, EIGRP/IGRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Red hat, Fedora & Debian , Mail server, DNS server, & proxy server.
VENDOR CERTIFICATION :
• CCIE Written : (Year :- 2010)
• Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA ID : CSCO11151101) : (Year :- 2003)
• JNCIA-SEC (Enterprise Security) (Year :- 2009)
• JNCIA-ER ( Enterprise routing) (Year :- 2009)
• JNCIA-EX ( Enterprise switching) (Year :- 2009)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator(MCSA) : (Year :- 2001)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP ID : 2725973)
• A+ certified professional (COMPTIA ID : COMP001001180478)•
TRAINING PARTICIPATION :
§ Network Security & Unified Communication boot camp, Dhaka February 28-March 2,2009,
o Content ( Cisco ASA , NAC & Unified Call Manager)
§ Blue-coat training , Dhaka , December 12-17 , 2008
o Content ( Blue Coat Proxy server with various flavour)
§ GSM communication course by Ericsson. Venue: Asa Tower, Conference room, Warid Telecom, Dhaka.
§ Customer satisfaction and management behavior by Tech-valley computers ltd .Venue: Dhaka square, Conference room, Warid Telecom, Dhaka.
§ Microsoft Certified System Engineering, Dhaka, July 2001 – December 2002.
01) Senior System Engineer, Technical Division at Tech-valley networks ltd. From December 2008 to – till now.
- Prepare high & low level design for customer and design implementation guideline.
- Making configuration script for various critical project of company.
- Prepare Bill of material, Product compliance paper according to RFP. - Understanding of customer requests and translating them into technical specifications.
- prepare High level & low level design for ongoing project. .
Attachment with Major Project:-
The City Bank: Work with Design and implement team for network connectivity for 87 branches, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site.
North South University: Working with Design and Implement team, Campus Network with 10G backbone for server 12000+ students and official stuffs. The Campus network integrated IP Telephony, Video surveillance, Wi-Fi and wired communication with internet facilities, library management, automated class scheduling, central lecture bank etc.
02) System Administrator at Maisha Technologies Ltd. From Febuary 2008 to – November 2008.
- source, configure and roll out networks involving the management of large
bandwidth, multiple routing, multiple customer types and maintenance of
QoS under different operating conditions.
- Understanding of customer requests and translating them into technical specifications
- Do equipment level installation, configuration and trouble shooting for networks
set up, configure and trouble shoot equipments used in networks using a combination of UTP, RF, fiber, satellites, and different protocols.
- Configuration of network services like DNS servers, email servers, QoS servers,
02) System Engineer at Warid Telecom International Ltd. From 1st September 2006 to January 08. (Manage Service: Tech Valley Computers Ltd)
• Maintain large scale windows domain with standard security practice and policy.
• Working with network operations, networked computers and other networked devices (e.g., routers, switch. Pc, printers, scanners etc).
• Working of Windows operating systems, application software, hardware, and other equipment.
• Setup, installation, repair and configuration of desktop hardware and software.
• Monitoring & Maintenance of Network.
• Asset management Software Administration & Deployment.
• Managing Asset Management through Help Desk using CA Unicentre software.
• Technical support of Warid’s Anti spam, Antivirus & Anti-spyware solution.
• Taking report from Asset Management Software about software patches, updates, tracing license etc.
03) System Support Officer at Creative Visions Ltd from April 2003 to December 2004.
04) Part Time Faculty: Northern University (Microsoft Academy)
04) Part time faculty at APTECH old town centre. This time I had to provide COMPTIA A+ and Network + certification training under IDB-BISEW scholarship program.
Masters: : Masters in education.
Result: CGPA 3.65, IER, Dhaka University.
Bachelor : Bachelor in Education (hons).
Result: CGPA 3.00, IER, Dhaka University
H.S.C : 1st Division (1997)
Siddeswary University College. Dhaka Board.
S.S.C : 1st Division (1995)
Motijheel Model High School. Dhaka Board.
Father’s Name : A, K, M Nizam Uddin
Mother’s Name : Satara Begum
Date of Birth : 10th December 1980.
Reference could be given upon request
Mohammad Hasan Mahamud Rana
Freelancer does not know what he is doing I let him remote login to my computer and he managed to brick my phone and then try to forward me to YouTube to fix HIS mistake. will never use again beware. has fake credentials. I know just as much as him and I dont claim to be a pro at Cisco