10 years of diverse experience in information technology across Europe and ME; 8 of them were dedicated in telecommunication VAS industry, starting from the junior level making my way up to management level, working with big organization of which two are internationally well established and known organizations.
- Configure reliable system & process KPIs and ensure to meet agreed SLAs.
- Responsible for design and implement BI solutions.
- Analyze business problems, design, develop and maintain MIS systems.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes and provide comments on design aspects.
- Responsible for accurate requirements definition.
- Responsible for team deliverables assuring quality and completeness.
- Applying the project management tools and techniques.
- Provide presentations, documents and handover sessions to high level clients, partners and technical support stuff.
- Provide necessary level of contributions to customer service for all customers.
o GOSSIP Subscription platform:
The platform is deployed in 4 regions (MENA, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Zimbabwe). The platform is hosting more than 700 services and served more than 6.5 million unique subscribers.
o Business Process
- Plan, Design and implement internal business process for the technology department.
- Responsible for the implementation of the internal business process for the whole company departments using processmaker.
- Responsible for deploying new WAP portal and revamped versions.
- Analyze, install and test upgrades, monitor performance of portals after implementation, taking appropriate actions as required.
- Respect agreed SLAs and configures internal SLAs with internal teams.
- Develop and configure ongoing KPIs to ensure the portal health.
- Responsible for data formatting and migration to BI systems.
- Provide training presentations and handover documents for technical support staff.
- Represent the company in the official meeting and conference calls.
- Develop various integrations to several operators and third-party systems.
o Responsible for operating the following mobile networks official WAP portals: Mobinil (Egypt), Wind (Italy), Wind (Canada), Meditel (Morocco), Djezzy (Algeria), DU (UAE), Zain (Jordan), Umniah (Jordan), BanglaLink (Bangladesh), Jawwal (Palestine).
Development Team Lead
CELLUSYS (Ireland – Dublin)
Haz 2008 - Şub 2010 (1 yıl, 8 ay)
- Acting as a country manager; deal with the office commercial and financial related issues.
- Enforce the company policies and procedure.
- Supervise and follow on business potential accounts with the management of the accounts relations.
- Produce technical design documents and user manual presentations.
- Provide support on training end users and technical support staff.
- Represent the company in meeting, presentations and conferences.
o SS7 based SMS Defense platform (CSS7).
o Project coordinator, CSS7 Installation (Damascus- Syria).
o SMS enterprise gateway (CMAP).
o Radio SMS management system (IRadio)
o 3GSM conference exhibitors (Barcelona- Spain).
o GSM training (Dublin - Ireland).
Java software developer
(Bir yıldan az)
Solution developer & programmer
Egypt 2004 - 2005
Bachelor of Commerce
Assiut University, Egypt 1999 - 2003
Project Manager Professional Certificate (PMP) in progress
MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) Qualified to Develop and maintain department-level applications.
MCP - C#.NET.
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in Developing Windows Application using Microsoft® C#.NET.
Mohamed A. ile işiniz hakkında iletişime geçin
Sohbet üzerinden herhangi bir detayı tartışmak için giriş yapın.