My experience stretches over 16 years and includes writing feature articles on travel destinations especially Bali, Indonesia; lifestyle matters; hotels/resorts; and relationships. I am also adept at editing, rewriting, providing reviews/commentaries, and generating keyword rich content for SEO/SEM purposes.
My extensive portfolio, which includes print and Internet outlets, ranges from publications to websites and marketing materials:
- Contributing Sub-Editor and Features Writer for Aquila Asia magazine (Jakarta)
- Web site content for Spot Byte (Bali), Nikko Bali Resort & Spa (Bali), Helios Watches (Singapore)
- Bali Insider Guide for [login to view URL]
- Published on [login to view URL]; [login to view URL]; [login to view URL]
- Feature articles for well-known publications in Singapore (NS Man, VIP, Golf Vacations, The Peak, Expat, The Winning Post), Malaysia (Marie Claire), and Bali (The Yak, Bali Style).
- Editor for Teenage (Singapore), a lifestyle magazine for Singaporean youths.
- Managed a team of 10 editors at educational publishing arm of Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd, specialising in Mathematics textbooks for students aged seven to 10 years.
I will work closely with you to develop the right tone and words for your project. With my vast experience in dealing with and meeting the various needs of different clients, I understand the individual needs of each project, and enjoy the challenge of meeting those needs, so that everyone is happy and satisfied with the final result.