- Data Scientist with over 7 years of industry experience, knowledge
and understanding of Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Big Data/Hadoop, ETL, and
- I hold a Master's degree in Data Science from Trinity College Dublin and a Bachelor's
degree in Computer Science.
- Currently, working as a data scientist with one of the world's largest banking and
- Solid understanding and expertise in analyzing and maintaining large datasets.
- Honed my skills in Data Ingestion, Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data
Consolidation, Data Processing, Data Visualization, and Data Mining.
- In my 7 years of career, I worked primarily on Predictive Modeling, Machine
Learning, and Hadoop to deliver cutting-edge predictive models in Healthcare, Aviation, and Financial sectors.
- Extensive experience in building machine learning applications using Python and its
ML stack libraries including NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- Development and implementation experience of building data analytics pipelines and ML systems using PySpark on big data.
- Worked extensively on Big Data and Hadoop stack tools including but not limited to
Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Hive, Impala, HDFS, and Map Reduce.
- Worked on numerous projects of SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, Informatica, SSIS, and Informatica DIH for years.
- Proficient in Java, and Python programming languages. Also, work on R statistical
- Current areas of interest include Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning,
Predictive Modeling, Knowledge Discovery from Databases(KDD), Data Mining, Web
Mining, and Information Retrieval.