Setup git repository for Magento 2.1.2 site. Base repository of fresh 2.1.2 install. Current site on top of this.
- Durum Kapalı
- Bütçe $30 - $250 USD
- Toplam Teklif Sayısı 7
Our web site is being developed in Magento 2.1.2 and is near completion. There have a number of changes to the site, including some changes to core Magneto files.
We did not install git at the beginning, as we probably should have. We would like to remedy this situation at this point. Git has been installed now, however we have not set up any repository. The project consists of 3 parts:
1) Set up a repository for the current Magento 2.1.2 site. The base of this repository is to be a fresh Magento 2.1.2 install. This will provide us with a good changes history showing all the files that have been changed. We do not think that the product catalog needs to be in the repository, however all the relevant files should be. The current site should be reflected in the git as the current commit. This will provide us with a git repository showing the current site as if it had been installed at the beginning of development.
2) Install git report extension. This extension checks that current site against the git repository and the report is configured to run daily.
3) Install Disk Space report extension. This extension checks for disk space on the servers and warns if disk space is low. The report is to be configured to run daily.
We would like to proceed promptly. Awardees will be kept to the agreed upon schedule.
Buna benzer bir proje için ücretsiz teklifler alın
Biraz para kazanmak mı istiyorsunuz?
- Bütçenizi ve zaman çerçevesini belirleyin
- Teklifinizin dış hatlarını verin
- Çalışmanız için ödeme alın
Bu projeye de teklif veren Freelancerları işe alın
İş mi arıyorsunuz?
Buna benzer projeler üzerinde çalışın ve evden para kazanın!Şimdi Kaydolun
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online