Complete a photo editor, with provided source code and tutorials, that will bascially perform a polar to rectangular conversion. Programming can be in a different language other than java if you wish.
More similar projects work will follow, based around this app. We are looking for a long term partnership.
Software to work on all versions of windows from windows 2000 onwards. Mac version to be compatible with Mac OS 10 and onwards, preferably earlier, though not essential.
Software should have all the functionality of the software on [url removed, login to view] as the 0-360 unwrapper, with the exceptions listed below
1. Be able to except Nikon Raw format .nef, and canon format .crw. We have tested and licensed the source code to integrate into our application [url removed, login to view]
This source has filters/image controls that must be included. Option must include controls to alter the standard settings such as exposure, lighting conditions, shadow and highlight, etc, that are provided in the source.
2. Devitek suggests that you use JTabbedPane. There is a tutorial here on how to build something similar to our requirements. [url removed, login to view] In general app should look professional. All artwork, buttons etc will be supplied.
3. Cropping of the circular image will be automatic. (drawing of a circle round the outside and inside black circles). App need to detect the black circles in the photo. See attached photo for more info.
4. Launch user’s default web browser, that will pass a variable that contains a user name, password, and where the last image was saved from the app, in the html link. User will enter in there user name and password into the app once. This option will be used to upload photos to our database. Initial username and password is "demo" and "demo".
5. Will map a logo that covers the tripod and the part of the ceiling thats missed. Logo is not user defined and will be supplied by Devitek in an "unwrapped" format. In other words when user pans all the way down, or up in the virtual tour, they will see the supplied logo.
6. Have an option for a different type of photo. This will change the way the logos are mapped as of point 5. Also it will apply a non uniform scale on the vertical axis of the unwrapped image. More info on request.
7. Option for 16bit workflow. This will mean a 16bit tiff image can be loaded and processed and saved as 16bit tiff. Also if 16 bit images are loaded through the RAW image load this should be saved as 16bit. For some open source 16bit java image filters see [url removed, login to view]
8. Include a batch processing mode, so the software can load, process and save, a series of images totally automatically, with the setting used on the last process.
9. Include a noise filter, to reduce the digital camera noise (the tiny dots that appear on the picture).
10. The app should performs operations within 200% of the speed of the 0-360 app.
11. Have a panoramic preview button that displays the virtual tour in a pop up window. Code for a panoramic viewer will be provided.
12. Support 7 languages. Have option for user to select their language install. All translated text will be provided.
13. Provide source code with comments in english of how it works.
Bidders should be confident in Mac and PC programming. N.B. There is a tight timescale with this project. Please allow for an extra 6 hours coding in your quote as something extra is bound to appear under development. See [url removed, login to view] for an example of an input image.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $3520 for this job
Already done a similar [url removed, login to view] check pmb.
Hello, Thank you very much for this very exciting project. I am experienced in Java technology and can easily complete this task. Best regards, Al Wonderer.
Dear Sir. We can make it very well. Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, Gorasoft.
Dear Sir, In last 4 months we have developed 14 Dynamic Php projects and 25-30 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Managem Daha Fazla
I have thr 50% of the program i can give u a demo u can decide wether ro continue with it to complete u r additional requirement
Dear Client, I am an image processing expert. I have worked on similar projects in IBM. They were all very user friendly, helpful, and good looking. The framework will be done in two basic parts. Back-end sub-syste Daha Fazla
We are very experienced team in Java based in programming. Please contact us. Thank you.
I am having 16 years of experience in tnis field. I can also suggest further improvement in your ongoing project.
I Have good experience and worked various software companies and I have team with sufficient & efficient knowledge to execute solutions in Java, J2EE, ASP, DotNET, PHP, AJAX, Drupal, DIV, CSS, XML, XHTML, JOOMLA, MySQL Daha Fazla
I have experience in Imageprocessing and worked on project similar to photoshop. I can easily finish this.
we're experts in cloning. have a look at some projects completed in recent past. regards naveen
We can provide you a functional demo for testing so can make a decision after.
Respected sir, We can do this project for you, Please see PM here.